Apprentice : Jadepaw

This Apprentice is a Prophecy Cat

Power: Jadepaw can blend in with his surroundings.

Jadepaw is white tom with black splashes on his back, belly, front paws, tail tip, and neck and chest. He has dark blue orbs along with tall, pointed ears. Jadepaw has small shoulders, long legs, and long tail that make up his overall lithe body. Jadepaw is very secretive and not at all talkative. He is friendly to everyone though. Although he protests against it, Jadepaw is one of the best hunters in the clan seeing as his legs help him run fast enough to keep up with their prey. Jadepaw always thinks others before himself, not that he would admit that. He is a quick thinker and wise beyond his years. Sometimes though, the fact that he has little patience shows. He is far to eager about things and usually gets very impatient. He won't tell anybody who his crush is, not even his friend Antpaw. Jadepaw is a fairly normal cat, backstory-wise. He was born in the clan by his mother, Gemseeker who died after he became an apprentice when she fell down a cliff. Jadepaw doesn't know who his father is. As he is in the prophecy, he has the ability to blend in with his surroundings. He is ten moons old.

Mentor : Wheatwhisker 

Played by dreambig3