Medicine Cat : Moondance

This Medicine Cat is a Prophecy Cat

Power: Moondance is able to control water as well as visit StarClan at will.

Moondance is a stunning slender young she-cat with sparkling and glimmering blue green eyes and fur that swirls with the colors silver, white, and gray. Her fur is sleek, shiny and well groomed, but her lean muscles are obvious through it. Moondance’s fur is specifically shiny in the moonlight, as if the moon’s light makes her glow from the inside out. Her paws are pure white, with sharp claws, as well as the tip of her tail and her belly. Her nose is small and heart-shaped, colored the shade of a delicate rose. Her build is small but also somewhat graceful. It is obvious from her looks and stature that she is very young for an independent medicine cat. Moondance has a small but distinct marking on her left shoulder, white against the gray of her fur. The marking resembles a small moon crescent. Moondance is very independent, clever, stubborn, brave, and determined to be the best medicine cat she can. Her head strong nature could be originated from her young age and the great deal of responsibility on her shoulders. However, she reacts well under all the pressure and is particularly level-headed and calm during dire situations. Even though she is extremely inexperienced and young, Moondance is a prodigy when it comes to medicine cat tasks. She memorized all of the herbs and uses in nearly a day, and has an amazing and unbeatable connection to StarClan. At some times, she can be awkward, especially around social situations. She can be stern and serious, sometimes even grim at times, but she can also be playful, outgoing, and funny when she’s around her friends. She is very sensitive about her medicine cat position, since many cats doubt her because of her young age. She is especially determined to prove them wrong. Moondance’s family consisted of a loner mother and a father from a different Clan. Her mother died while giving birth to Moondance, and her father disowned her, determined to keep his other life and family. Moondance was found by the former medicine cat of HawkClan, Hickorybone. He took her in and taught her about the medicine cat life. Moondance was immediately transfixed, and was a natural from the very beginning. As she is in the prophecy, she has the ability to control water and visit StarClan at will. She is seventeen moons old.

Played by XxSnowLionessxX