Warrior : Blazeshadow

This warrior is a Prophecy Cat

Power: Blazeshadow can control fire.

Blazeshadow's fur is short and black with small orange patches, thus, giving the inspiration for his name. His fur tends to be messy, though it isn't normally noticeable, due to his mostly dark fur. His eyes, although, are a pale green color with red and orange flecks throughout the iris. Since these don't contrast well with his fur, his eyes are the first thing others notice. Blazeshadow's size is about average all around. He isn't one of those really short or tall cats. Same goes for being extremely large (or fat as some would say) or being underweight. He's lean enough to the point where his speed is higher above the average yet able to give a strong attacking blow. His muscles aren't normally seen unless he's fighting another cat, or when his body is being put to the test. Normally they ripple throughout his pelt, sometimes making the opponent notice they've underestimated his power. His paws are average size too, but hold long, yet, strong claws within. His claws are black as well, thus, not normally are they seen in battle. Blazeshadow's fangs are a little longer than usual, due to this, he tries not to use them at all since he could easily hurt someone too much without meaning to make the bite too deep. Blazeshadow tends to stay quiet unless he's needed or it's about something he is really into. This trait tends to make others think of him as shady and someone you shouldn't be around. But his ability to stay quiet and listen throughout each and every day allows him to learn info so much easier than most. Not to mention this makes him not so well known, allowing him to do what he needs to without someone he knows stopping him from doing so. Blazeshadow is extremely intelligent, making strategic moves and calculating how everything will work. Whether it be simple hunting for fun or planning out his battle tactics, he always does this in his head. He considers it a curse and a blessing of a habit. Whenever he gets thinking about these things he can zone out a little bit, but normally, it's something important that they could benefit from. So, as you would guess, he likes puzzle solving and figuring things out. Blazeshadow may seem like a bad cat to be around from first glance, he's also very kind to those he thinks deserve it. A way that you can tell that he doesn't like you is that he tends to speak little to nothing and will keep his eye on you if you're in the same group as him. Also, sometimes he will make smart remarks under his breath. If he's in a bad mood, which is kinda easy to tell if he is, he will be extremely angry about everything. So, he can be quite the hot head at times. He will take you and throw you down on your head if you dare to try to mess with him in this mood. Normally it's with words, but if they don't get the memo, he will get physical. It's a bad trait about him for the most part, but he does put others in their place the best in this mood. Over time he does keep emotions in. So sometimes his bad mood can be a result to that, but he will sometimes hurt himself emotionally. It can motivate him, but for the most part it hurts him in the long run. He may be difficult to crack at first, but if you're able to break through and get him to trust you enough and have him open up to you, consider yourself lucky. This is an emotional defense for him, and almost all the time makes people leave him. So it surprises him if someone stays by his side all the time. Don't expect pity from him. He has his own problems, and that includes the Clan at times. It may not look like it, but he cares ultimately more for the Clan than himself. His family consists of Duskclaw (Deceased mother), Magmapelt (Deceased father), and Midnightpaw (Deceased little sister). Blazeshadow's power is to control and make fire. The fire can come from any part of his body. Also, a little back story for him. Blazeshadow had always been picked on during his childhood, being the shy and weak apprentice he was at first. This made him go into a deep depression before his family died. When he had gotten so angry at one point as an apprentice, he had left camp. At the time he could barely control his powers, so he thought it was best for him to stay away from others when he was angry. When he got back to camp, foxes had invaded the camp and killed his family along with other cats. This made him consider taking his life but ultimately chose against it, swearing his life to protect everyone he could, even if it was someone he didn't know at all or was someone that annoyed him. He knew how devastated he was and didn't want anyone else to go through that feeling. Since then, he has continued to uphold that and has gotten out of his depression, now having a better outlook on life. But he still blames himself for not being there to help fend off the foxes. He thinks that if he was there he could've saved his family.

Played by DragonGamer01