Chapter 4

As I marked down stuff I realized the mall was about to open. We hurried before customers rushed in and began putting the boxes in then storage room. Once we came back women and men were outside waiting on us to unlock the doors and once we did people were everywhere. I knew this would be a long day.

-6 hours later-

Man I'm so tired, I could fall out. I walked out of the store and went on my lunch break, as I was walking out I realized I had 4 missed calls from Le'a what could this be about? I dialed her number and held the phone to my ear. "Hello?" "You called?" Le'a paused as if she was thinking about why she called. "Oh yeah, what time are you coming home? the concert is 6:30" "Aw shit, I have to work until 6, I will see if I can get off early" I made a whining sound and ended the call. Now how am I going to explain this without Alex over hearing? Don't need her going after him, after all I don't even know if he remembers me. I have to call Monica while I'm on break, only way Alex won't know. I dialed the store number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, thanks for calling Victoria's Secret Alex speaking how may I help you?" I laughed and said "put Monica on the phone." She mumbled a little but I ain't pay no mind. "Hello?" I took a deep breath and said "Monica? This is Sid, I was wondering if I could get off A little early due to plans already made?" "Mmm" She was in deep thought. "please Monica, I came in super early for you, atleast you can do is let me off at 4" "Fine sid, I'll give you the extra two hours off." I did a happy dance while trying to be calm. "Thank you so much, I'm on my way back" I went back to work in a happy mood.

Once 3:55 p.m. hit I went to the back to collect my bags and waited until It was my time to clock out. Alex soon came to the back and asked "where are you going?" I rolled my eyes "why do it matter to you? I have permission to clock out so stay over there." I looked at my phone and saw it was 4:00 I walked past Alex and clocked out, I gave her a wink before I walked out just to piss her off. I reached in my bag and grabbed my keys and went to the parking lot. I felt my phone ringing in my back pocket and saw it was Le'a. "Hello?" "Could you get off?" I looked surprised and said "Oh shit, I forgot to text you that I could get off. My bad girl." She giggled and said "you good, i'm already at the house so I'll see you in the few." She hung up. Man I really don't know if I'm ready to see this fine man once more... I hopped in the car and began the engine, I drove myself home and unlocked the door. "Now It's time for me to find something classy to wear" i said to myself. I looked in my closet and pulled out a black dress with a little cleavage showing and it stopped at my thighs, red heels sounded perfect with my fit. I grabbed some hoop earrings and decided to take a early shower so I could let Derrick come over and do my hair and hour before i leave. After thirty minutes of showering I lotioned up and got dressed. I heard Derrick loud ass outside on the phone. Wonder who he's talking to. Derrick hung up and walked In.

"Hey bitchhhh" Derrick said all excited. "What's up D" I said with a wide smile "Getting ready to lay your hair." Derrick could really fuck some hair up. I sat down and had some gossip talk, he really could keep a conversation going. "and when she walked up to me I was like 'bitch who you trying to impress? looking like a burnt bunny on the loose with all that damn white on.'" I bust out laughing and at that he said "all done girl!" I looked in the mirror and started clapping really slow, he had me twerking In the bathroom. I hugged him and he said "have a great time alright, but not too much fun. I wish I could've came with one of my wigs and kilt the concert witchall." I giggled as we released from our hug. " it's okay D, I'll give you the details right after." "Alright girl, I'm about to go. Love ya" he said as he waved and walked out. I always had love for D, he's hella funny.

Le'a came in my room soon after, "well dammmnn shorty trying to flex for who?" "Girl, I ain't flexing." Le'a smirked and motioned me to grabbed my things and lets roll. I locked the door and rode in Le'as car. I got butterflies after a few minutes of reaching our destination, we had to find a parking spot. It took us forever to find a parking spot so after it was found we sped walked to the security and gave them our tickets. We saw females screaming and when Le'a and I turned around, my heart DROPPED. There he was, my old bestfriend... I nearly fainted, but I kept my cool. I found my seats after crossing everyone and after all Le'a was right these seats were bomb, we were first row middle section and 9th and 10th seat.. right in front of August. After 15 minutes of waiting, The DJ finally began to introduce August. "Y'all ready to see my mans August alsina?" "Naw y'all ain't making enough noise, I said are y'all ready for my mans August Alsina?" All the ladies screamed loud as they could but I kept my calm, "August? They ready for you, come on out my boy." THERE.HE.WAS. My mouth dropped from his sexiness, he was never this cute in high school.. He began singing inhale.

"baby take it innnnn slow, don't rush you don't wanna choke. I know you seen it its your first time.. But I wanna see how far this goes"

He took off his shirt and looked at the crowed and began singing again.

"Let it feeeeeel you, hold it in, take it down, I'm tryna reach you to another level, baby til you feel it come down"

He glanced at the front row touching the people hands and I let him touch my hand and he held it as he was singing. He didn't recognize me, praise the lord. He was still singing but he looked down at me and my hand and his mouth dropped, He winked at me and started singing to me.

"Innnnnhaleeeeeee, baby innnnhaleeee.. There really ain't a limit to where you have to go, so you can take it deeper." He told the DJ to hold the music and he began to speak.

"There's a special lady in the house...."

I know he is not about to do this....

--------------------------

oh lord, what's going to happen?

Derrick in the media 👏 yass bit.

Decided to do two chapters a night 😋

Fav, Vote, Follow, Comment.