Chapter 5

"I met her back in the day, and tonight she's here... she knew everything about me, she was my crush since 3rd grade and I want her to come up to the stage with me." I stood there in full surprise and he motioned me to come up. "Sidnei Harris... can you come up here please?" I turned to Le'a and she nudged my shoulders motioning me to go. I gave Le'a my bag and I walked on stage. I can't believe this is happening.... I stood there speachless. He reached in for a hug. He smelled so... mmm good, and at that moment he whispered "go back stage after this" I released from out hug and nodded. He continued to sing for me. I sung along with him, and stared at him deep in his eyes. After the song was over I motioned Le'a to throw my bag to me on stage and I caught it. I walked back stage as he told me so and I jammed all night to his music. I was greeted by this strange man but I felt like I knew him. "Hey my name is Najee, I'm Augusts producer." My jaw dropped and I said "Najee?! oh my, I remember you from high school!" He sat there as if he was thinking and he said "Oh yeah, we had like one class together and you stayed right by August! How are you?" I smiled "I'm great actually, just came down here a few months ago for college you know?" Najee shrugged, "thats great! Well August is coming, it was a pleasure to meet you again." I hugged him and he left as soon as August was coming back stage.

"Sidnei?" I stared at him nervously and said "huh?" He laughed as he was beginning to start his sentence. "Where have you been ma? you sure have grew up" he said while licking his lips and looking at my ass, "long story, but thanks, I didn't know you would even recognize me." He chuckled "ma, I've been on tour in different states just to find you to be real ma. I was hoping I'd find you and I did." I smiled really hard and hugged him. "look ma, i gotta go so give me your phone." I looked at him like he was stupid. "No crazy, your phone so I can put my number in it." He laughed and so did I. I handed him my phone and he dialed his number and called himself. I smiled I knew that one day we'd see each other again, he looked up and handed me the phone and kissed my cheek and gave me a hug. "Alright ma, I'll call you soon." "O-okay" i nervously walked back to where Le'a was and she squealed at the top of her lungs.

"Oooo, gimme the details." she said holding my arms by the wrist. I smiled at her "Chill girl, all he did was greet me and give me his number so we can catch up." Le'a looked at me silently and squealed again, I laughed so hard at her stupidity. It was 2 in the morning, We babbled all the way home, once we reached the house I slipped into a big T shirt and hopped in bed and soon dozed off. I woke up to two text messages.

Derrick <9:45> check E! news.

Monica <8:31> Call me.

I sat up trying to find the remote to my tv and when I did I turned it to E! news. "singer August Alsina seems to have a old crush, he invited his old best friend on stage and sung to her. Will this be his new girlfriend?" I laughed at all the bs they were saying and I turned the television off. I hopped out of bed and made a mental note to call Monica later. I went downstairs to see breakfast on the table & Le'a was on the couch. "Morning Le'a" she turned and smiled "Morning Mrs. Alsina" i looked at her and chuckled, "whatever!" I took some bacon and pancakes and went to the couch next to Le'a. After eating that breakfast I reached for my phone and saw a missed call from 9735673100 only number that doesn't have a contact name is August. I saved his number under his name and dialed the number.

"Hey ma" August sounded happy, "Hey, you called?" "Yeeeea, Since we had a great night, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch to catch up?" I smiled really hard "yeah, I'll be glad to go on a date with you" I said it and winked so Le'a could hear. "Aight Ma, I'll text you where to meet me and time." I ended the call and began to jump on the couch, finally my time has come.