Chapter 27

As I hopped out the shower, I decided to wear something that didn't show much skin, but also not too much fabric. I chose a long turquiose dress that had a little slit on the side that showed enough legs but not too much. As I finished brushing my teeth and doing my usual routine, I saw August in the backgroud of the mirror smiling. I stood there and turned around towards him and smirked. "see something you like?" I asked while giggling ot myself. He stood there and smiled and turned around "nope" he said while walking out the room. I laughed because I knew he did, he was just being silly as always, I called up Eric to ask him if he was ready or not.

Phone Conversation -

"Hello?" Eric said with a happy tone. "Are you ready?" I said while grabbing my bag and sitting on the bed. "Uh, Almost, You can just meet me there. I'll be there no more than 5 minutes after." I shook my head "Late as always" I said into the phone, he laughed "Whatever Sidnei, Go ahead and leave" I nodded "fine, see you in a few." I laughed and hung up.

This fool is always late, I wouldnt be surprised if he was late to his own funeral. I laughed at my thought and went downstairs. "Whats so funny?" August asked while finishing a cookie. "You." I said while nodding to the cookies that was on the table. "Oh did you want some?" He asked poking out his lip. "No sir, but how come everytime I come downstairs you're always either in the refrigerator, coming towards it, or you're eating something." He stood there thinking "shit... I dont even know, good question." He said smiling and looking back at me. I shook my head and began to walk outside, "Bye August." He ran towards the door and gave me a kiss. "bye ma, dont get yourself in trouble he said while staring at me." I nodded and walked out. I jumped in the rover and revived the engine then began to go towards the Party.

When I arrived at the party, it was jumping. I sat at the bar and waited for Eric. "What would you like to order?" I thought to myself, I been wanting a margarita. "Strawberry Margarita is fine." I said shooting my flawless smile. He nodded and went to make the drink, as I turned around I looked towards the door and saw Eric walk in. I decide to text him before he called.

Me <8:4o>: bar.

I saw him pull out his phone and smile. He walked towards me with a smirk on his face, guess he likes what I'm wearing. "Hey!!" I said hugging him really tight. He gripped my back and pulled from the hug. "Hey bestie." He said smiling. "It's been forever, I really missed you E." He let out a little laugh and spoke. "I missed you too Sid." I smiled and tried to speak but I was cut off by a slight tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and realize it was the bartender, "here you go beautiful" he said while sitting my drink down. "Thank you" I said flashingly smiling back, and winking. I took a sip and turn around to Eric. "Flirt much?" He said while laughing lighty. "Never." I said blushing, and acting nervous.

- 30 minutes later -

I was still catching up with Eric, and my song began to play. "Man this is my song." I said dancing in my chair. I danced to the music and saw Eric staring at my waist moving. "Really?" I said laughing out loud. "Want to dance?" He asked while sticking his hand out. "Why not?" I stood up and walked to the dance floor and began to dance to "I luv this shit" by my baby.

Trey POV

I was in the VIP booths with my nigga Chris and a couple girls. I wasn't paying any attention to them I was just staring at the dance floor looking at everyone having a good time. I saw something sticking out on the dance floor, a beautiful girl with turquoise on. I smiled at her dancing. "Aye bruh?" Chris said snapping at me. I jumped out of my imagination and spoke "I'll be right back." I said standing up, Chris sighed and went back to talking to them hoes.

I made my way down to the dance floor reaching my mission to get this girl. I walked up to her but she was turned the other way so she couldn't see me. I tapped her shoulder and I realized who it was. "Oh shit." I said while my heart dropping. "Oh hey trey." She said smiling. Her smile was worth a million dollars I'm telling you. "wassup." I said to her and I turned to the guy "can I borrow her for a minute?" She looked confused and he nodded "sure." I pulled her towards the bathrooms and spoke "why are you dancing with him?" I asked her. "Why does it matter to you." She shot back with an attitude, with her hands on her hips. "You know August is suppose to be here right?" I asked "So what?" She said looking at me seriously. "If he would've saw you dancing on him like that, you would be dead fuckin' meat." I said while laughing midway in finishing the sentence. She stopped acting as if she had an attitude and thought about it.. "Yeah you're right." She said while rubbing her temple. "Quit acting a fool out there, August should be here any minute." she nodded and walked towards the door. I held it open for her to be the gentleman my momma taught me to be.

Nah Im fuckin' with you, I did it to catch a glimpse of her ass, shit was amazing. She turned around and caught my eye, "really trey?" She asked as I laughed. "Sorry." I nudged her shoulder and walked to the entrance of the VIP section. "You behave." I said while pointing my index finger at her. "Whatever" she laughed while walking to her friend. She better listen to me, I don't feel like having a bro talk with August.

Sidnei POV

I walked up to Eric to see him drinking the rest of my margarita. "Really E?" I said while laughing. "That shit was good." I nodded "yeah I know." I sat down at the bar next to Eric, "what did he want?" He said while looking at the people dance. "Who? Trey?" he turned to me. "So that was him huh?" He said while laughing. "Yeah, he just um.. Told me to talk to someone." He nodded knowing I was lying. I'm a horrible liar, "remember you use to crush on him when we were 17?" I laughed at the fact that he was right. "Heck yeah..." I said after catching my breath.

As Eric and I was talking I saw August at the corner of my eye. "Hey ma." He said coming behind me kissing my neck once. "Sup." I said acting like a guy, he laughed and noticed Eric. "wassup, you must be-" August was cut off "Eric, yes I am." He said while dapping August. "Ma, ima stay around all night so if you need the key to the house here you go." He dug in his pockets and handed me a freshly made key. i hugged him and whispered in his ear, "thanks babe, I'll be home waiting." I said winking at him. I sat back down and turned to Eric as August was walking away towards the VIP section. "Uh oh? Thats you?" Eric said smiling. "Sum like that." I said fiddling with my dress. "Y'all cute, to me atleast." I nodded and continued to have fun.

--- is trey catching feelings? Is Eric catching feelings?

-- don't get use to this lovey dovey crap, some sh*t is about to go down 👏👏