Chapter 10

Sidnei POV

I cleaned myself up and began brushing my teeth, I think this friendship is going to be more than intended. I finished brushing my teeth and pulled my hair back into a pony tail and walked out the bathroom. August stood up and bowed his head down. "What are you doing?" I said raising a brow, "just admiring your beauty." I giggled. "You may want to grab some shorts and an extra shirt for what were about to do. I rose my eyebrows and listened to him & grabbed my things. "Ready to go?" August asked with a deep smile. "Indeed." Soon after I yelled out to Le'a and told her I was leaving. August opened the door for me once more and led me to the car. "So where are we going?" He turned to me "somewhere." He smirked and began the engine of the car.

After about 35 minutes of driving I saw us pull up to "Defy Gravity" I was already smiling because I've always wanted to go here but I never had the chance. We both got out the car and began to walk inside. August looked at me and began to speak, "I wanted to take you here because you deserve to have fun and get your mind off of everything." I nodded and smiled. "Now take off your shoes, change clothes and get ready to have fun." "Ok DAD." He laughed and began to take off his shoes and I went to the changing room to change my clothes. After I finished and walked out August pulled my arm towards the trampolines and pushed me down. "Stooppppp" I said while he was jumping up and down the trampoline while I was sitting down. "Make me baby." August said with a smirk, "fine." I stood up and pushed him down and ran across the stadium of trampolines and soon after August caught up with me. He pushed me down and we both fell down, we were both out of breath after all of that running. "I'm going to get you back you know?" "No, you're not." He smiled, I took a moment to think and an Idea came. "how about this, we both go to the pit of pillows and whoever jumps the furthest wins." He turned his head towards me and rose a brow "Deal." I grabbed his hands and guided him to the pit. We climbed up the ladder and began to jump the trampoline, "you not ready ma." I side eyed him "bet. You first." He laughed "aight." once he jumped I already knew I was about to lose, he jumped so far I don't even think its possible. I took a deep breath and began to jump on the trampoline and soon jumped off. "Ahhhhh, you suck." He pointed at me while sticking out his tongue "oh whatever come here." I pulled him up from the pit, and began kissing him. I think I can enjoy being with this man. "You ready to go on our real date now?" "I am if you are." He nodded and walked me into the changing room. "Hurry up ma, we got reservations." "Okay damn August give me a minute to get all beauty-fied." He chuckled and turned around to go get his shoes.

1 hour later *

August POV

"Ahhhh I'm guessing you're Mr. Alsina?" "yes, I am." I shot a smile, "this way sir." He took Sidnei and I towards the area I reservated. As we seated my phone began to vibrate a few times, I don't want to answer because its rude I want to focus on Sidnei. "did you have fun?" She looked up from the menu "I had a lot of fun, I'm glad I spent it with you." She smiled at me hella hard mane, "anytime ma." the room was filled up with silence and she broke the silence. "why'd you reserve half of the restaurant?" She stared at me as I looked around at the space I reservated, "I don't want people staring at me while I'm eating ma, and I don't need them in my business." she laughed. i interrupted her laughter "would you spend the night again with me? I want to show you a song I just wrote." She looked nervous, and nodded. I guess its a start to our "friendship." After several minutes of eating, Sidnei ran to the bathroom and I decided to pull out my phone to see whats hannennnn *N.O. Accent* "what the fuck bra" I whispered. I saw 13 text messages from Kel and two missed phone calls from my manager Najee and Dresser Nicki. I ain't messin' wit this girl, lemme text her and let her kno, don't come near me shawty. I unlocked my phone and began to type. Once I started to type I heard Sidnei walking back, I slid my phone in my pocket and finished my food.

Najee POV

"Look bra, I don't even know if I want to do this anymore." I said angrily. "He took the girl you wanted right? then do this please." I shook my head "aight bra." I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. This been my nigga for years, I can't do this to em but... I ain't got no choice. I got in the car and headed on the freeway. I was driving with the radio all the way up and speeding. "Oh shit!"

August POV

"Who the hell?" I said as I slid the answer bar. "Hello?" "Hi, this is Samantha Roberts from Duke emergency room, I was calling referring to your friend Najee." My eye brows rose in shock "and wassup?" "He's in a coma, and his girlfriend Kel wanted you to be here." I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard Kel's name, I know this bitch didn't. "Aight, see you soon." I hung up the phone and left out the restuarant. "what happened? where are we going?" "I'm taking you to the house while I run to the hospital" she turned her head back on the road slowly, I can't take her with me... If she find out Kel did that shit to her car she would kill me.