Chapter 41 Part 2

August and I was still watching the Carolina Panthers game while Sidnei was cooking, I got up to get another bottled water "Aye man, can you get me a soda?" I looked at August "Hell naw" I said getting up laughing at his stupidity. I went towards the kitchen and leaned against the counter and looked at Sidnei cook, she didnt even realize I was there. She turned around and jumped, I laughed at her reaction and hugged her. "I didn't mean to scare you." She hit my chest playfully and went back to the stove and cooked. She pointed the spatula at me and spoke "Dont everrrrr scare me like that again!" I smiled and grabbed August a soda and went back the living room.

Sidnei POV

When Trey left the kitchen I smiled to myself and at the moment I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. "Smells good." August said while kissing my neck. "Not now." I whispered. "Why not? He not gonna see." I shook my head "No August." I laughed and got ready to get the plate but I forgot I'm too short. "Auggie Pooh." I said smiling while he was embarrassed. "what?" he rolled his eyes and smiled. "I cant reach the plates remember?" He shook his head "You need to GROW." I laughed, "It isn't my fault that I'm only 5'2 and you're 6'2." He handed me the plates and licked my face. "Ugh" I said smiling hard and hitting his arm. I put a good amount on each person plate, and screamed Trey & August's name. "Trey! August!" They got up so fast I laughed the whole time, Trey tripped because the floor was slippery plus he's wearing socks. I laughed harder and August did too, Trey got up and laughed and walked over to the dining room. Once August and I reached the table Trey looked at me and I looked at him, August was eating his food and Trey and I just laughed. "So, you're not gonna say your grace?" August laughed and put his fork down. "who gonna say it?" I cleared my throat and smiled. "I'll do it." They both nodded and bowed their heads down. "Dear god, I thank you for this meal, and A Blessing to all of us sitting at the table. I also want to thank you for bringing these two hilarious, fun and understanding men in this world. Amen" They rose their heads, both in all smiles. I laughed a little to myself and began to cut the steak and eat.

25 minutes later*

"Thank you Sidnei." Trey said while hugging me getting ready to leave. August dapped Trey up and Trey walked over to the door. "I'll walk you to your car if you'd like." Trey smiled "Yeah sure." I turned on the porch light and walked out the house. I walked over to Trey's car, "Thanks for coming over to talk and spending time with me." I said while he unloocked his door. "No Problem." He nodded and opened the front door. He sat in the car and kept the door open, I walked closer to the car. "So, we should spend more days like this, I had so much fun." I said while smiling and laughing. "True, We should." He looked at me and I looked at him. Trey grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to his silver Sport Range Rover. He looked in my eyes deeper, and I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I dont even know why. He pecked my lips slowly and I quickly pulled away... "What-" I was cut off by him speaking. "I-I'm Sorry..." I nodded and rubbed his hand, "You're good, it was a goodnight kiss right?" Trey nodded and smiled "I guess so, goodnight." I waved and began to walk up stairs. I walked into the house to see August not in the living room. I went upstairs and heard the shower running. Thank jesus he did not see what just happened. I know damn well it wasn't a good night kiss, I know it was more than that. But If Trey agrees that it was a goodnight kiss then that's what it was.