Chapter 9

Sidnei POV 🌚

I woke up to the smell of food downstairs. I sat up in the bed and scurried to my phone I looked at the lock screen and seen that Derrick and Le'a called, I suggested to call Le'a and tell her what happened, I held the phone to my ear and waited for Le'a to answer. "Hello...?" "Hey" Le'a sounded concerned "what happened to you last night? you didn't come home.." I laughed "Le'a I'm fine baby girl, I just had some problems last night after work and August decided to pick me up." I heard a slight gasp. "oh god Sid, tell me your not..." "I am, but we didn't do anything. I promise." I smiled as I was speaking. "Good. When will you be coming back?" I thought to myself as I was coming up with an answer. "Girl, I truly don't know.. August got my car towed to his friends shop so I'll let you know ok?" Le'a sighed "Okay... Call me later." I hung up soon after her saying that. I pulled the covers off of me and opened the room door. I began walking down the stairs and August was facing the stove, so he couldn't see me. I creeped behind him slowly and kissed his cheek. "Morning." I said smiling. "Morning ma." He shot a smile back and continued cooking. "Why didn't you let me cook this time?" I said as I was sitting up on the island behind him. "Well, you woke up later than me, and I like to cook for my women." He winked at me and he left me in my thoughts. "How was your sleep ma?" I looked up "great actually, I woke up to your good smelling food." I said right before laughing. He turned around and gave me a huge smile and finished cooking the bacon. I hopped off the island and decided to grab us our cups and plates. I tried to reach for the cups but I couldn't reach, "August..." I said while pointing to the cups. He came behind me pressing his body against me and grabbed two cups. "Thanks." He nodded and walked back over to the food. I grabbed our plates and a fork and sat it next to him, guess he enjoys my presence. He put bacon, eggs and three pancakes on both plates and motioned his body towards the other side of the island. He stood up on the other side and I stayed on the other so we could be face to face. "Thank you Chef Aug." He laughed and nodded. While we were eating it was becoming silent so I began to speak. "you're not a morning person are you?" He looked up from his plate. "hmm, I am sometimes. But for you.. I am." "Well damn. Am I that special?" I laughed and he did also. "So... about last night.." He stared at me in my eyes, I looked down but nodded to let him know I'm listening. "I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I won't do it again ma, until we are ready." I looked up from my plate & sat my fork down. "Its fine, no need to apologize." "but..." I continued "who are "we"?" I smiled as he walked over to me. "you and I." I put my head on his chest and began to speak. "I don't want this to ruin our friendship." He put his hand on my chin and lifted it up so we could be face to face. "It won't, I'll always be here." I lightened up "okay august." He smacked my ass and walked away. "Good. I'll drop you off at home so you can take a shower and get ready to go somewhere after." I smiled "fine, but where are we going?" he put his plate in the sink and walked away. "Don't worry about it ma." He smiled as he walked. Jesus, I can't believe I'm getting use to this man, and it's only been 3 days. I sung to myself as I washed the dishes and pots, soon after I dried my hands off and went upstairs. I knocked on August door. "August.." He looked over to me, "yeah?" I walked over to his bed "Can we go now? I need to shower." He nodded "go get dressed." I smiled and walked out. I could feel him looking at my butt, but its fine. I went in the room and got dressed and waited for him downstairs.

1 hour later

August came downstairs. "Well damn, you all cleaned up for who?" I said smiling hard. "You of course." I nodded and we walked towards the door & he opened it for me. "Ladies first." I walked out the house and waited at August car while he locked the door and put the security system on. He unlocked the door and jumped in and so did I, "ready to go?" "Indeed." He began the engine and we went towards my house. Once we pulled up he looked at me "would you like for me to come in or stay in the car?" "Come in, it's too hot to be in the car." He nodded. I walked into the house and saw Le'a come to the front door. "oh my, you're cuter up close." I side eyed her and mouthed to her silently "stop" he chuckled "thank you." "Well, August you can sit on my bed or stay in he living room." He followed me instead to my room. "Nice." I smiled "thanks." He sat down on my bed as I got into the shower. I was rinsing myself as I heard a knock at the door, I turned the water off and dried myself off and cover myself with the towel. I opened the door, "yes?" He looked at me in shock. "Um, I just picked out some clothes for you to wear ma." I smiled and went over to what he chose. "A red and black dress is what you want me to wear?" I questioned. "Yeah." "Alright. Pass me my lotion over there." He threw the lotion and I grabbed under garments to wear. "Wear the black panties." I heard him say lowly. "you giving me suggestions now?" He smiled and chuckled. "Of course, you're my future girl so why not?" I turned around and went into the bathroom. I put the panties and bra on and lotioned myself up. I forgot to grab my dress so I yelled Augusts name. He opened the bathroom door, "damn.." I smirked "give me the dress you chose." He nodded and handed it to me. "could you leave?" "You know the deal." I sighed and stood up. "And you know yours too." I began putting the dress on until I was interrupted by August cold hands on my ass, "could you not?" "I could." I pushed him by his chest and he pulled me by my hips, "please ma?" I looked at him in his eyes and his eyes were so hypnotizing. I stayed in silence. guessing he took that as a yes.

August POV

She quiet, I'm guessing she wants it. I told her to keep her dress on, just lift it up. "You know I don't go down on women, but I've known you for a long time." I lifted her up and sat her down on the counter, I put my index finger to my mouth and told her to be quiet. "Don't make any noise." She nodded. I held her legs and put them onto my shoulders. I kept her panties on and just pulled them to the side. I gave her kitten a little kiss and a lick and as soon as I did that her hand was already on the back of my neck. I continued my thing and she moaned. I looked up, "I told you don't make any noise huh?" She nodded. "Too late, now you have to take something in my pants." She shook her head. "No August please." I smiled, "too late ma." I pulled out my woody and rubbed it on her kitty. she let out a few moans, she wants it. I grabbed a condom from out of my pant pockets and slid it on. I pushed my woody in slowly, she's real tight. I put half of it in just to tease. "Don't moan.." She nodded and let her head back enjoying the moment. I decided to stop right there and kiss her neck, leaving her there soaked. "Clean yourself up ma, I'll be waiting." I said as I winked and walked out. Think I'll enjoy my time with her. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket. I slid the answer bar "Hello?" "Man what happened to you setting me up with Sidnei?" I sighed. "I don't know mane.. I'm kind of feeling her." "... Oh aight." I heard him whispering to someone. "yo, who you talking to mane?" "oh uh um, nobody. Call you back later." Phone beeped, telling me he hung up. Don't know what that was about but I ain't worried bout it.

---------------------------------- someone requested this chapter, so I uploaded it. Enjoy!

what do you think about Najee?

Should August talk to Kel again?

Vote, Follow, Add to Library, or comment. 💘