Chapter 46

I slipped on treys shirt that stopped midway to my thighs, I brushed my teeth and grabbed a hairbow and tied my hair up into a ponytail. I put my clothes in his washer and went downstairs to see what he bought.

I sat down at the couch quiet, Trey stared at me looking concerned. He put his hands to my face and wiped under my eyes. "You've been crying again haven't you." I looked down still quiet and motionless. "You don't have to stress yourself, I'm here to help you through this. If you allow me to guide you through the pain then you will never have to go down by yourself." I looked up at him and just stared. I smiled and he did too. I reached over to his face and gave him a small peck on the lips, "thank you, but I just need comforting for right now." He nodded and went over towards the tv and pulled out a stack of movies.

"What you wanna watch?"

The next day -----------------------------------------

Trey POV

I woke up out my sleep to see the sun rising outside. I looked into Sidnei's face while she was sleeping, massaging her puffy eyes from crying. She looks beautiful sleeping, she's an angel to me. I removed the covers to go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I pulled the covers off me slowly trying not to wake up Sidnei, when I finally got the covers off me I saw my shirt risen up exposing her bare body. I tried my hardest not to catch a feel, so I pulled my shirt down on her covering herself and walked over to my bathroom.

After that, I slipped back into bed still staring at her while the sun rised. The colors of the sun beaming down on her skin was amazing. Her eyes began to move, and open slowly. She jumped for a split second but I rubbed her face letting her know it's okay.

"What am I doing here?" She panicked. I smiled "we didn't do anything, remember you came over last night?" Her facial expression changed, it went from scared to sad. She looked around my room still quiet and it freaked me out a bit. "Come here." I said pulling her closer to me, making her comfortable. I whispered into her ear "Everything will be okay, I'm here for you." She nodded and sighed. "Trey? Why do I always get hurt in the long run? I don't deserve any of the shit that has happened to me this year..." When she said that I felt her pain, I've been in that situation. "I don't know, maybe god has something planned behind all of the lessons, situations, and frustrations he has." She sat quiet, holding on to my arm and resting on my chest. "Hungry?" She asked me. I laughed "yeah, actually I am." "Take me to the house, so I can get dressed and me and you can go somewhere today." I smiled "Alright but first Trigga Trey gotta get sexy, so you stay here while I go shower." I hopped out of bed and did a dance and laughed.

Sidnei POV

When Trey did that dance, I laughed so hard. He looked so weird. I sighed and decided to leave my phone here at his house, I started to go over to his washer but I didn't see my things. I knocked on the bathroom door but I didn't hear anything but the shower running. I slightly opened the door and heard little moans, I kept my legs closed keeping away the feelings I feel down there. I closed the door back slowly not making a sound and I knocked again. "Yeah?" Trey said loudly. "Where'd you put my things?" "Uhh look on the living room couch, everything should be cleaned for you." I smiled "okay." I said loudly.

When I saw my things on the couch folded I smiled. I grabbed my phone and I went back upstairs, I sat on Trey's bed waiting on him. I heard the doorknob move but to soon see the door open. He had the towel around his waist, showing his bulge. I moaned but played it off as me sighing. He walked into his closet and spoke while inside "What's wrong?" I smiled a little to myself and lied. "Nothing, I'm good." He walked out his closet and smiled. "Are you going to leave? Turn around? Watch? .... What you gonna do?" I thought to myself, "I'll turn around." He smiled "Suit yourself." "Trey could you let me wear your pajama pants please, I really don't feel like wearing that dress." he laughed a little "yeah, I'll get you some. I know you don't wanna wear them heels too so you can wear my slides over there." I nodded.

"You can look now." I turned around and smiled. "Soooo are you going to get what I asked?" He looked at me "do I Tremaine Aldon Neverson, look like a damn maid?" He laughed "but I'll get it for you, you my nigga." I smirked "yeah you better go get it." He walked over to me with the pants in his hands, I slipped them on seeing a little wet spot on his shirt. I laughed and hoped Trey didn't see it.

45 minutes later-

"I'm scared to go in." I said while looking at the house sitting there motionless. "It's fine, I'll sit here if you want." I turned to him and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back." I jumped out the car and went up the stairs towards the front door. I slipped my key through the door and opened it. I saw the house the same way I left it, I didn't see August so I hurried upstairs and took a quick shower. Afterwards I texted Trey and told him to give me 20 minutes. I walked out the bathroom and saw August laying in bed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my black short gym shorts, and a regular white tee. "Where you going?" August voice sounded cracked. I didn't answer, I didn't want to. I went into the bathroom and lotioned my skin and slipped my stuff on. I opened the door and saw August standing in front of me. "I said where you going?" He locked at me up and down. "And I didn't answer." I pushed him to the side and walked out the bathroom. I grabbed my black and white roshes and some white socks. I slipped my socks on and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth ignoring him on the other side of the counter on the edge looking at me. I started to head back into the room but August arm grabbed my tightly. "What is it now?" August grabbed me even tighter, he was about to speak but he let go. I put my shoes on and left out the front door. As I was walking to Trey car I lifted up my white tee to see my arm and it was a bruise around it from his grip. Trey had to seen it because as soon as I got in the car he looked at me then my arm. "What the hell did he do?" I shook my head. "Nothing, he gripped my arm and let go." Trey nodded, "it better be that way." I looked at him while he drove off.

"So what am I going to wear to your house tonight? I forgot to grab some clothes." I looked at Trey and he smiled. "I'll take you shopping and you just get what you need." I sighed "I don't need your money Trey, I have my own money." He side eyed me and shook his head. "I like independent women and all but I want to provide for them." I smiled "Mall it is then."

--------------------------------------------