Chapter 42

It was about 3 in the morning and I felt a buzz beside me and I picked it up only to be blinded by the brightness "Jesus Christ." I said out loud wiping my eyes. I saw a text from Trey and sighed

Trey <2:58 am> : I'm sorry about earlier, you know we real close and I just feel a connection between us. I think I should tell you a couple things later on today so just hit me up later and let me know when you're available.

I smiled and turned back around after reading the message and locked my phone. I had to work today so I don't even know if we could chill today, plus August wanted to take me out tonight so shoot, I don't know.

7 hour later-

I woke up from my sleep and was blinded by the sun, "damn it." I rose up and slipped out of bed to see August not in the bed with me. I walked downstairs and saw him on the phone. "I'll call you back aight?" He hung up and rubbed his face. "What's up?" I said plopping beside him and laying on his chest. "Mm, nothin' ma it's just business." I nodded and got up to go to the kitchen. "Are we still on for tonight?" I yelled from the kitchen, "I don't know ma, I'll let you know. But for now...." He walked into the kitchen holding me from behind. "Not now August, I have to work." He sighed and held me tighter "Ain't nothin' wrong with a little morning sex." I got out of his grip and turned towards him and looked at him dead in the eyes. "No." I said faintly and kissing him so he'd stop bugging me. He grappled my waist tight but I popped his hands and walked away.

I took a shower an got ready for work, I'm a little scared. I haven't worked in like a month and a half. I slipped on one of August button up shirts and some tight grey sweats and walked downstairs while putting my hair in a ponytail. August was on the phone again, but this time in a happier mood. "Yeah man, you can come with us. But bring some people with you." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a smoothie while slightly tuning in to the conversation. "Aight bra, I'll see you later then" August stood up and hung up the phone then walked towards me. "Do you like wearing my shit?" I laughed nearly spitting out this smoothie. "No, i thought it was cute." I poked out my lip and smiled really hard. He walked up towards me "yeah you right." He kissed me and gripped my ass, "no means no August." He sighed and let go. "My bad." He said while looking in the refrigerator, "well, I guess I'm off to work." I grabbed my keys and gave August a quick peck and walked out the house. This is going to be a long day.

I pulled up to work and clocked in, afterwards I saw my boss shocked and happy that I'm okay. She walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. "You're choking me girl." I said smiling hard. She let go "Oh sorry, I'm just happy you're okay, I missed you so much." I shook my head and smiled "I'm fine girl, I missed you and everyone else too." She smiled "now that you're here, you have a lot of ringing up to do." I laughed and went out on the floor and helped customers. As I was having a good day, the she devil didn't even bother me today. She was on her own stuff today I guess, she do seem nicer though. "What are you looking at?" She said rolling her eyes. Never mind this hoe still the same, acting all stuffed up in the ass.

--------------------------------------

Heyyyyy y'alllllll 👯😛 I missed writing so much, expect the book to be finished TONIGHT if not I owe you three chapters for the Trey songz book 😂 but vote and comment why I should write a second book or just comment if you'd like 😈