Chapter 29

A/N- if you want another chapter comment what you think about this whole situation 💁 vote, comment or follow me. I'll update if three people do either or. 😋 love y'all. 👋

Sidnei POV

I woke up with blurry vision. I groaned in pain from my head and tried to sit up to rub my head. I couldn't move, I don't remember anything.. As I tried to figure out what was happening I saw a silhouette and a familiar voice. "The little baby is up." In that moment I remember everything that had happened. "You think you can take August away from me?" Kel said. "He seems to like it." I said while smirking.

She walked up to me and pointed something cold to my forehead. "Get smart again, I'll pull it." I smiled not even frightened at the fact that she had a gun to my head. She turned around and walked "you're a tough one" she said laughing to herself. I nodded, my vision still blurred I saw another silhouette. "Kel, someone's at the door." She sucked her teeth and walked towards me. "I'm going to untie you, you better behave and act normal because if not, I'll shoot you, the person at the door and August." I gulped as she said August name, I don't mind me getting shot but that man means everything to me.

She untied me and nodded, "get up." She motioned the gun while gesturing me to get up. I got up and rubbed my head, "get your ass down there and open the door." I sighed and walked downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and the vision was more clear. I turned to Kel and the weak one and opened the door. Slightly so he could just see half of my body.

"Hello Ms. Harris." I nodded "Hello.." I rubbed my neck and spoke "is there something you need." I said while winking trying to signal I needed help. "Um, I had a request to check on you, I have orders to come in the house." I felt Kel behind the door with the gun to the other half of my head that Kendrick couldn't see. "No no! Everything's fine!" I said winking and tearing up.

I guess Kendrick got the message, he smiled and nodded. "Uh ok! I'll be back later." He said winking back and pulling out his phone. I mouthed to him silently "help me." And said my goodbyes. I hope that he gets me help, I closed the door. Kel put the gun down and smiled, "good girl." She said rubbing my head as if I was a dog.

She sat me on the couch and sat in front of me, "Why are you with MY man" she said patting her chest. "I've always had him." I said smiling. "Oh really? How is that?" She said with a straight face. "I've known him since we were 6." She smiled "Aww, too bad I don't give two shits." My smile turned into a frown. "Why the hell did he even mess with you? I mean... Look at you. You look like a fucking burnt Annabelle doll, the fuck." I said being so serious, she laughed and snapped. In a matter of seconds I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I blanked out once more. Where the fuck is August!

August POV

I pulled up to the gates of my house and saw Kendrick walking from the house. "What's going on?" I said in a concerned tone. "Someone's definitely is in that house, she was about to cry for no reason." I hurried up and drove to the front of my house and walked up the stairs. I twisted the door knob to see Sidnei slumped in the chair, and Kel smiling. "Welcome home babe." She said while walking over to me hugging me. I pushed her off me and ran to Sidnei. "What the fuck you do KEL!" At that moment the police was here. I grabbed Kel and pushed her out the house, I saw men at the back of my house. I walked towards the back door but as soon as I did that they ran off.

As I walked back towards the living room I saw the nurse from the hospital in my house. "Oh my god mane, what the fuck!" I said while yelling at her. "Did you do this shit?" I asked her. She was speechless, she was about to speak when the police came in and put her in handcuffs. They turned to Sidnei. "Sir, what happened?" I sighed "i don't know, she was like this when I got in." They talked on the walkie talkie "nah don't worry about it, I'll take her to the hospital." I said while picking her up bridal style and walking out to my car. I began my engine and sped my way to the hospital.

We were five minutes away from the hospital and I prayed my way there. "God I need you right now, the only girl I love, need and want is in some trouble. Help her heal, help her become stronger, god I come to you for your assistance. I'm asking you right now with all my heart and soul to do me the only thing I've came to you for. Amen." I felt a tear come out my eye and I rubbed Sidnei's thigh and spoke to her.

"Hold on babe, we pulling up. The doctors will take good care of you." I said parking my car and kissing her cheek. I ran to her side of the car and pulled her out holding her with the last piece of strength I had. She looked peaceful, I felt no breathing from her nose while her face was in my neck. I began to panic and scream for help while running inside. "Help! Help! Please help me." Nurses turned to my attention and put her in a hospital bed and asked me questions while finding an available emergency room. "What happened sir?" One asked with a clipboard while still rushing along with us. "I don't know, stop asking and help her please."

They found a room and told me to wait outside, I let go of Sidnei's hand and began to rub my hands through my hair. Damnit, I went to sit down and put my head in my hands and thought i myself.

--- dammmnn 😩

--- August been my baby since 2011 y'all 💘

--- I was mad at this chapter a little lol.