Chapter 31

A/N - omg y'all I accidentally deleted chapter 18 😭 but it's ok, I re wrote the whole thing so it's published now. 😹

- the week before -

August POV

I nodded and walked up to Sidnei and whispered in her ear to encourage her to fight.

"Sidnei, you should know who this is. I just wanted to tell you that.. I'm always here for you babe, no matter what shit you or I do. I need you, you make me better. I need you to fight ma, fight for us, you, your future family. I miss you already, your laugh, your beautiful smile, your stubborn attitude... just do me this favor and wake up ma.. I'm not leaving your side."

Sidnei POV

I hear everything August is saying, I'm trying to open my eyes. But I can't, I can't move... I can't do anything. I sat there in pure darkness when I saw a dream forming in my mind.

-the dream-

A little boy walks up to me and I kneel down towards him and talk to him.

"Hey little one." I said tickling his tummy. "Hi" he said laughing and waving at me. "Mummy, daddy say he love you." I smiled. Is this suppose to be my child? he was so cute, his little vocabulary was so precious. "well when you see daddy, tell him mommy loves him too." He nodded and gave me a hug. I felt warmth on my heart, God what are you telling me? I released from the toddlers hug, he was just oh so cute. Curly hair, full pink lips, light brown eyes, brown skin and small ears. Looks just like August in a way, I laughed at him while he was singing. Gosh he reminds me of August... I sung with him and the dream vanished.

- one week later, after August gets the results.

August POV

I was bored thinking about Sidnei more, I pulled my chair closer to her and gave her some encouragement.

"Hey babe.. I'm still here missing you like crazy. I'll hold it down for you, I ain't answering no calls from nobody. It's just you and me ma, Oh yeah that reminds me. A few people called you, I just sent them a text telling them whats going on and they understood. I saw a tear falling down your cheek last night, I don't want you crying babe. Fight for me, I love you Sisi."

Sidnei POV

Aww, if only I could fucking wake up. I began to drift off into a dream again. The same little boy from all my dreams for the seventh time jumps in bed with me, "hey mama." He said while messing with a toy. "What's up little man?" I said while tickling him. "I don't want you to wake up mama, I will miss you.." I nodded "aw baby, it's ok. We will meet again one day." I said smiling kissing his little lips. "Mama will always be here for you and daddy." He nodded and drove his toy truck over my arm. "Ouch." I said while looking at my arm.

August POV

An hour after my encourage talk I watched my baby looking peaceful until I saw her arm lift up. I shot up and smiled excited, "babe?" I said over her. She sat up eyes still midway closed. I rubbed her back, "come on Sidnei please, wake up fully."

--- what's going to happen?