uno

"the baby finally wakes up!" corbyn looked at daniel while making a baby face.

daniel frowned. those weren't the words he wanted to hear right after getting up.

it's not fair. why do i have to be the baby, dani boi, the innocent...?

i'm not even the youngest of the group. that's zach. even jack is younger than me, daniel thought, feeling a bit angry.

"stop calling me baby," said daniel taking a bowl of cereal and trying to look angry at corbyn.

but he couldn't,

daniel really was dani boi, too good for everyone.

"i'm only four months younger than you."

"whatever."

corbyn was acting like a child and daniel too, so jonah, who was sitting on the living room couch playing a harry potter game on his phone, decided that he should intervene or it would end up in a long and stupid fight.

"dani."

when jonah opened his mouth to say the blue-eyed boy's name, the whole situation changed.

daniel was no longer upset, he had almost forgotten that corbyn was in the room and his gaze couldn't stop inspecting the perfect body of jonah that was approaching him.

jonah approached the brown-haired boy as he cast a repressive glance at the blond to try to end his tantrum.

the fans didn't lie when they say that jonah was the mother of the group.

"i know it bothers you, but for us, you will always be our dani boi. but that's not bad, it only means that you are so pure. as pure as your soul."

jonah put a hand on daniel's bare arm and lowered it touching his arm gently.

jonah didn't know what he was making daniel feel with that simple touch.

but daniel preferred it that way.
the boys knew that daniel was gay, but nobody should know that he was in love with jonah.

daniel felt the heat on his face, noticing how his cheeks blushed.

he was nervous that jonah could hear how fast his heart was going or could see the skin on his arm bristling there where jonah's hand had passed.

daniel has been hiding his feelings for jonah for a long time because he knows he is not the type for jonah.

the type for jonah is tate, his girlfriend. not me. daniel kept repeating to himself.

"not having tattoos doesn't mean i'm a baby, i don't need tattoos to be a man."

daniel thought that what he was saying was going to close everyone's mouth, but the opposite happened.

jonah and corbyn began to laugh as if daniel had told the biggest joke and they were joined by jack and zach, who came down the stairs together and came to hear daniel's comment.

daniel was fed up. he had no one to lean on. zach just made a tattoo a few weeks ago, leaving daniel aside.
also, zach didn't stop repeating to daniel how proud he was that he had done it.

daniel was envious. he wouldn't mind getting a tattoo. the problem was that he didn't know what to do.

he only knew that if he got a tattoo, it had to have a great meaning for him.

not having tattoos is not a crime. although it would not be bad to have one, the boy with the blue eyes though.

ωωω

daniel had gone out alone to the street.

no one could recognize him, he was totally in black with a black cap even though there was no sun.
the night was so dark that daniel almost camouflaged himself in the shadows.

the good thing about all this is that nobody knew it was daniel james seavey.

he didn't want to be recognized. it wasn't because he didn't love his fans, because he did, but because today he wasn't in a good mood. he wanted to be a normal boy.

just for one night.

one of those guys who does not have to act for the press, but can do whatever he wants.

i'm going to do everything a normal boy do at the age of nineteen.

that's what daniel thought when he entered the store and bought himself a bottle of vodka. he knew that was illegal, but he didn't care.

the boy who executed him didn't even ask for the id card, he really didn't care if an underage drank, he just wanted to make money.

daniel sat on the street edge and opened the bottle. for a moment he felt like an idiot, normal kids drank with their friends but he was alone.

daniel was too lonely.

he hadn't invited his friends because he didn't want any problems. today he had had a bad day and he knew that if he received one more joke from any of them he would explode.

and he didn't want to explode. he didn't want to spoil their friendship, because he really needed them, he loved them.

the thought that he was being an idiot began to disappear as he drank from the bottle.

the taste was bitter. he didn't even like it, he just liked the feeling he was starting to feel in his body.

as if there was no problem anymore. as if everything was perfect.

he was so happy, he didn't even realize where he was going or what he was about to do.

===
word count: 890

okay, this is the first chapter. did you like it? should i continue?

xoxo

𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖔

𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖔

𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 by artfromadanishgirl