dieciséis

the situation between daniel and jonah, began to emerge naturally, as the days progressed, their mornings became happier witch each time.

daniel smiled more than usual. and he had less nightmares, but he still have them. daniel knew there was no possibility of forgetting fred.

he had hurt him too much.

but jonah managed to get these memories disappear from daniel's head sometimes.

they couldn't avoid the touch of their hands every time they were together in the studio. whether it was in private or in a meeting, jonah enjoyed that minimal contact because it caused daniel to feel kinda nervous. and for jonah that was adorable.
nor could they avoid looking at each other during interviews.

daniel wondered if he had done wrong in convincing jonah to keep their relationship secret. daniel still wasn't sure to tell the fans that he was already dating someone new. and he wasn't sure to tell his teammates, even though zach already have told them he had "something" with corbyn.

corbyn had scolded him and corrected him, that "something" was more than just a "something", it was a relationship.

and daniel and jonah were feeling happy for them. jack on the other hand kept with his phrase single pringle.

and there was jonah. now that he knew the reason why daniel didn't want him to touch him, he was afraid to know that he could never do it.

even sometimes he forgot and let himself be carried away by his desires, but luckily, jonah knew how to be responsible. it was his personality to prevented himself from making daniel fell uncomfortable. and daniel saw that.

that's why the blue eyed boy had put himself on a mission. he wanted to make jonah feel as happy as he was feeling. so seeing jonah's smile in the morning had become his mission.

that's why every morning, jonah finds a glass of coffee on his desk. daniel managed to find out that the caffe mocha is his weakness, so he went all the days to the coffe store jonah loved, that's closer to the studio, and buy one for jonah.

their encounters were mostly at night when everyone went to sleep. they only talked and once in a while they kissed.

but jonah couldn't come every night and couldn't stop the nightmares from reaching daniel.

that night daniel had a nightmare. a horrible nightmare.

and the protagonist was freddie. like always.

the brunette got up from his bed and looked for a place where he could breathe. he felt as if they were drowning him so he decided to go out onto the terrace and sit on the floor with a blanket over his body.

daniel didn't know how long he was there with his eyes open and his mind on freddie apartment.
jonah found him at two o'clock in the morning when he went to the kitchen for a glass of milk and saw a shadow on the terrace.

when he bent down to get to the side daniel, he saw his boyfriend's posture. daniel was cramped, with his legs stuck to his chest and his face buried in his hands.

jonah whispered words in his ear, but daniel couldn't hear him. freddie's voice didn't leave his mind.

"dani, baby... you have to listen to me."