dieciocho

daniel was furious, he felt like he was seeing everything in the wrong way. he felt that he was always doing everything in the wrong way. no matter how hard he tried to stop thinking about that kiss with jonah, he could not stop seeing it in his mind. it was driving him crazy. jonah was driving him crazy. and it was normal because he was his boyfriend, but daniel still felt bad about it.

yes, it was he who had started the kiss. but he never thought that that simple kiss could give him that much of feelings and hot vibes.

daniel was feeling something he could not feel with fred.

he was feeling desire and he didn't know how to tell jonah.

what made him so angry was the stupid smile that jonah always had. he was so adorable that it was impossible for daniel to try not to love him. and that was the problem.

daniel love him. a lot.

and he knew it wasn't right to take jonah away from something basic in a relationship. the touch thing. that's why daniel couldn't stop feeling jealous. jealousy because jonah maybe will consider being with another person to date. because daniel didn't dare to tell him how he felt, because daniel didn't dare to try to feel the same he felt with fred.

daniel went down to the kitchen to get some ice cream and was surprised to see no one. he was so angry at his jealousy, at not letting jonah touch him that he didn't care not to know where the boys were.

maybe daniel was exaggerating but who was rational when jealousy is in the way?

daniel opened the freezer to get vanilla ice cream. he was not even hungry but when he got pissed he would usually eat ice cream. that calm him.

"i hate you, jonah." he said without waiting for an answer.

daniel picked up a spoon and began eating from the ice cream can.

"i hate you because i love you."

it was at that moment that he heard the front door open. daniel looked down the hall and there he was. jonah marais.

the older boy approached daniel slowly, as if he was trying to calm down daniel. jonah knew that something was going wrong, because after daniel kissed him he moved away from him giving him a push.

jonah didn't know where this relationship was going. and it scared him how daniel was affected.

daniel left the boat in the sink and decided to pass by him, he didn't want to be in the same place. not now that he was so confused. when he was passing by, jonah took him by his arm.

daniel turned away furiously. "don't you dare to touch me!"

"i'm sorry," said jonah pulling away. "i didn't mean..."

"don't apologize," daniel interrupted. "it's not your fault that i have to go little by little."

"it's not yours either," replied jonah. "and you shouldn't feel bad about it."

"well, i feel bad!" jonah took a deep breath without knowing what to answer. "i feel bad because i haven't  told you the whole truth. because yes, i do want you to touch me," said daniel with shy eyes.

he was supposed to feel free to have released that secret he was holding. but now he felt nervous under jonah's hard gaze.

because jonah couldn't stop looking at him, without still being able to process what daniel had said.

wasn't he supposed to be not ready to feel that?, thought jonah.

===
word count: 610

sorry for the short chapter i didn't have too much ideas.

𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖔