seis

jonah didn't listen to daniel. jonah ignored him.

he wanted daniel to feel bad about putting him aside. he wanted him to apologize, but that's what daniel did, a million times. and jonah still not forgiving him.

because what jonah really wanted was for daniel to leave fred.

daniel on the other hand was desperate to get jonah to forgive him but nothing worked. although he was also happy. he had never been in a relationship and this seemed like a dream to him.

freddie was always attentive to him. he called him, took him to dates and kissed him.
freddie kiss him a lot.

although at first daniel didn't dare to kiss him even though they were already dating, he was afraid of doing badly. but finally freddie got the blue eyed boy to kiss him.

freddie was the only one who managed to get the problem of jonah out of daniel's head.

daniel hadn't said anything of his relationship with freddie to the fans but his teammates did know and they supported him. except jonah.

freddie and daniel were about to have their first month anniversary, they had six days left and for daniel that was very important. also today they had a date and daniel hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since he had gotten up to go to the interview on the radio that he had with the group.

nothing more to finish the interview the joke comments of jonah towards daniel stopped. because when they went to the private jonah completely ignored him, he only maintained a false friendship due to the publicity of the group.

the boys thought that it would only be a phase. that would end up forgiving daniel. but it seemed that each day the tension between the two was getting bigger and daniel didn't know what to do.

jonah sat on the passenger side of the uber, only to not have to be near daniel.

dani was next to jack who kept joking on daniel. he liked to do it just because daniel was like an angry baby and that was adorable.

although it has been a while since daniel has stopped bothering about these things. simply because he had freddie.

"well, and is there going to be action?" jack asked, giving daniel a small blow on the shoulder.

jonah couldn't suppress himself, he turned his head when he heard the word 'action'.

daniel frowned. he didn't understand.

"what?"

"some frisky diskey." said jack.

"some herbal gerbal." said zach who was behind with corbyn.

daniel was still a little lost until corbyn opened his mouth.

"are you gonna get some or not?"

his cheeks turned red and he glanced quickly at jonah who was looking at the situation without saying a word. he expected daniel's response to be a no.

he wished daniel will say no.

"no, we've only been dating for a month."