nueve

yes
yes
yes

yes, i do.

i like you.

i like you a lot.

those words were repeated in daniel's head. but there was something that didn't let him think well. and it was the pain. the pain he still feeling between his legs.

it was as if he was still trapped under freddie.

his body couldn't stop sweating or trembling. he felt a huge desire to vomit. because what had happened with freddie disgusted him.

jonah approached him and grabbed his arm. jonah wasn't hurting him, he didn't even try. jonah just wanted daniel to return back to reality. he could see how lost daniel was.

daniel had his eyes away from jonah and his eyes were wide.

the older one just wanted to help him. he wanted daniel safe.
he just wanted daniel to stop thinking about what had happened. jonah thought the tattoo was fine. he thought it was okay that daniel liked him. it was pretty good.

maybe i like him too, though jonah.

but there was nothing fine there.

not for daniel.

everything around him was one more thing to add to his list of terrors. and now freddie was in first place but jonah was second.

his feelings towards jonah made him fear him.

what happens if i finish in the same way with jonah?

what if jonah just wants the same thing that freddie wanted?

what if i can't take it anymore?

daniel's head was filled with questions and the fact that jonah was so close to him when daniel was only wearing a towel made the situation worse.

"jonah, get out of here," daniel said without even moving from the place. he was still trembling.

jonah's hand loosened. he wasn't holding daniel anymore.

jonah's breathing felt tense. "now what did i do?" he asked, and for daniel's surprise, in jonah's tone there was a certain tranquility.

something daniel thought he couldn't sense in his life anymore.

daniel took a step back and raised his bath towel, covering himself as much as he could, including the tattoo.

that damn tattoo.

that tattoo has ruined my life.

daniel looked at jonah, he looked at his disheveled hair and his bad looks by not sleeping in all night. but of course, it was jonah and when you are jonah even in your worst moments you are handsome.

daniel felt nauseous. thinking of jonah like that scared him. he couldn't fall for someone like that again, not when he knew how he could finish.