cinco

yes

where?

daniel read those two messages for the thirteenth time. he was nervous. very nervous.
he was beginning to rethink the idea of ​​meeting a stranger.

what if he kidnaps me?

what if it kills me?

what if he rapes me?

no, this wasn't good at all.
daniel was scared, very scared. he got up from the bench to leave, but someone got in front of him and made him stop suddenly.

he tried to dodge him but the boy moved to the side he wanted to go, preventing him from leaving.

"daniel, what's wrong? are you in hurry?"

the boy knew daniel.

maybe he was his fan.

the boy smiled at him and a small memory appeared in daniel's mind. he was freddie.

daniel couldn't do anything but looked at him. the boy was tall, even taller than jonah and that was a lot. he had blond hair and dark eyes.

daniel had to admit he was attractive. very attractive.

"eh... mmm... i was..."

daniel didn't know what to say. he was behaving like an idiot. this time he wasn't going to lie to him.

"it's just that i didn't realize who you were. i don't remember much about you. "

freddie frowned. "you don't remember me?"

daniel felt stupid for saying that. the least he wanted was to make him feel sad. "just a little, i am sorry."

"it's okay. you can meet me again now. "daniel was surprised at freddie's positive response.
but it was a good surprise.

he really needed something like that in his life.

"i also want to meet the real daniel, because the night we met didn't seem like you were at your best."

those words reminded him of the tattoo.

"could you not tell anyone what i told you that night, please? i don't even know what i told you but i guess it was something about jonah. "

"yes, the boy in your band." freddie replied with a grimace. "you know i don't like it at all. and i promise you, i won't say anything. "

daniel released all the air he had contained. for some strange reason, he trusted the blond's words.

"well, have you already decided if you want to take off your tattoo?"

daniel nodded. "yes, but there is a problem."

he lifted his shirt so that only he could see it. because of the face freddie put on, daniel knew that the tattoo wasn't going well.

ΩΩΩ

jonah and tate were walking side by side. they didn't hold hands, nor did they look at each other. they were both in silence.