once

two days after what had happened, jonah realized that his nightmare has just begun.

daniel didn't even want to see him.

and all this happened when he had finally realized that he wanted daniel.

daniel hadn't looked at him, nor touched him, nor had he dared to speak to him. and jonah had done nothing to change it. because he was scared. he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to act. he only knew that dani was destroyed because of that son of a bitch.

but what killed jonah the most was that he did not know how to help him.

"wow you and daniel?" zach laughed and jonah frowned at the thought that his friend was laughing at him.

he just told him how he felt about daniel and everything that had happened. well, everything except one thing, he didn't tell him about the rape. he covered it up by saying that fred broke daniel's heart.
but it actually was the truth, he did it break daniel's heart.

"are you laughing at me?" jonah's tone was aggressive.

too aggressive to be in a public cafeteria.

zach raised his hands in a gesture of innocence. "no no, it's funny because i thought that daniel and i were the only gays in the group."

"i'm not gay." jonah answered before zach could finish the sentence.

i like girls too.

it was at that moment that jonah reconsidered the sentence that just zach said.

daniel

zach

gays

"what? since when are you gay? "jonah asked surprised.

zach shrugged. "since when is the earth round?"

"you're an idiot, why didn't you tell me?" asked jonah crossing his arms.

zach was going to answer but at that moment the waiter came with another cup of coffee for jonah. this was already the fourth of the morning, and zach on the other hand was eating a bun and a cup of milk.

"i tried but there was a single moment these days in which you were alone. you've been with daniel. now i understand why. "

jonah blushed.

"do the others know?"

zach nodded. "yes."

so i'm the last to know.

"well, more or less." the young boy spoke again.

"what does more or less mean?"

"well, you and daniel don't know because i haven't had time to tell you. i also haven't found a way to tell corbyn and well, jack knows. he knows everything about me, he is my best friend. "

"wait... are you saying that only jack knows?"

god, zach is an idiot. since when is jack everyone?