trece

daniel was sitting on the living room couch next to jonah. on the other sofa there were jack, corbyn and zach. they were all expectant. the boy with ocean eyes had just told them his biggest fear. his biggest nightmare.

he had told them the story about how he was raped.

although there was one thing that he had omitted. the tattoo.

and while telling the story daniel had dared to grab jonah's hand. he didn't care about his friend contact, he actually liked it because he didn't feel like fred.

jonah was soft and fred was gross.

everyone felt sad. they felt guilty. everything had happened in front of them and they didn't even realized it.

jack was looking at the floor. he felt guilty.

"how do you feel?" dared to ask corbyn.

sad.

destroyed.

lost.

"i try not to think about it, because it causes me fear. i try not to think about that night because it makes me not want anyone to touch me. i can't even hug someone without my body tensing. "

daniel was being totally honest, which made jonah understand why daniel didn't want him near.

jonah pulled his hand away from daniel's, knowing that contact with other people gave him that feeling.

but daniel picked it up again.
he like jonah's touch, jonah was his guardian angel.

it was at that moment that zach began to cry.

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." the young one was broken. "and i'm sorry if i can not stop crying but it hurts. i feel like i should have done something."

zach couldn't imagine what had happened. he thought that these things couldn't happen to people he knew but it happened. because the world was cruel.

"it's not fair that this happens to you. nobody deserves this. we have to take him to the police," said jack, daring to look at daniel.

"we have to report it now," said corbyn, supporting jack.

daniel shook his head. "no."

jonah kept silent. he has already had this conversation with daniel.

"why not?" zach asked approaching daniel. "that bastard deserves a punishment."

"because i didn't say no."

it was not a rape at all, that was daniel though.

that phrase made everyone remain silent.
zach didn't understand very well what had happened. and the other two tried to process it.

"but you didn't say yes either," jonah said. "so it still be a rape, dani. fred raped you. "

"i don't want to go to the police, okay? and it is my decision. not yours, "replied daniel angrily. "i don't want to do anything that has to do with him."