ocho

jonah couldn't sleep. he kept thinking about what had happened with daniel.

and that son of a bitch.

he wanted to crush him. he wanted to beat him up.

but jonah didn't move from his place. there was something better to do than hit fred and it was to be there for daniel.
he wasn't going to leave him alone. he didn't want him to get up and not see anyone.

he didn't want daniel to feel sad or alone.

jonah shouldn't think that way. yes, he should help daniel but not think of him in that way he was doing.

jonah was with tate.
well or at least that was the official thing because the couple hadn't spoken in weeks and he had heard that tate had already got someone to help her with her project.

at first jonah knew he had to feel jealous but he didn't . he didn't care if tate was flirting with another boy.
then he was told that the person who helped her was gabbie. and he even cared about it less.

jonah sat on the chair at daniel's study table and looked at him. it might seem awkward but jonah felt calm knowing that daniel was safe.

daniel's cell phone vibrated on his bedside table and jonah didn't think for a second and took it to see who it was.

when he turned on the screen he realized that it was nine thirty in the morning and he hadn't slept at all.

and then he realized something else.

the message that daniel just received was from freddie.

jonah felt the anger all over his body again.

where are you?

jonah unlocked the phone without problem, he knew daniel's password because it was the numbers of his car license plate.

the brown haired boy knew that it was wrong what he was going to do but he didn't care.

far.
far away from you, stupid rapist.

don't come to me again. i'm going to report you.

and if i heard something about you, any rumor, you will be dead.

don't dare to answer me never again.

rapist. he was a fucking rapist.

jonah couldn't resist his curiosity and began to read the messages that had been sent before.
he was looking for something to hate fred even more but by message he seemed kinda kind.

jonah arrived at the beginning of the conversation. according to the first message it seemed that the two had met one night of drunkenness, that pleased jonah even less.

and then he saw one of the first messages that fred sent to daniel and he felt his whole world fall apart.

great i almost didn't drink. and what are you going to do? Are you going to remove the tattoo?