siete

daniel was terrified.

freddie was sleeping next to him.

he had fallen asleep as soon as he finished doing it. but daniel couldn't close his eyes, the pain was consuming him. and the memories too.

he didn't like it.

he still remembered how freddie had crushed his body so abruptly. he remembered how hard he had grabbed daniel's waist and how he had nailed his fingernails in the area of ​​the jobear tattoo.
he had done it so hard that this area was full of blood.

and it wasn't the only bloody area. daniel was a virgin so he was pretty tight and freddie must have known but he didn't care when he fucked him so abruptly.

he got up from the couch and wished the wine had been more effective. he wish it had left him drunk.
then he wouldn't have felt so much pain.

he dressed quickly and left the apartment.
he didn't want to spend more time in there, he didn't want to remember what happened. he didn't like it.

he also did not like freddie anymore.

as soon as he got outside, he took his cell phone out of his pocket and saw the time. three in the morning.

he had no way to go home and he didn't want to go back home alone so he sent a message to jonah.

he knew that the elder was angry with him but he also knew that he needed jonah.

only jonah

i want to go home. i want to talk to him. i want to feel safe.

i need to feel safe.

come and pick me up, please

i need you

jonah didn't take long to answer him. he didn't care about his anger towards daniel because he had noticed the despair in daniel's words.

daniel needed him.

i'm coming.

send me your address

daniel didn't take long to send it to him. he wanted to leave as soon as possible.

jonah got up quickly from the bed and put on slippers. he ran down the stairs to the car and didn't even explain the reason for his haste to jack and zach.

the boys didn't ask much either. they were both sitting at the kitchen table, shirtless and eating a bowl of cereal.

on the other hand daniel was sitting on the sidewalk with his arms covering his body. he was frozen. he had brought a jacket but he had left it at freddie's and he didn't want to go back there.

going in there would remind him what happened and he didn't want that.

daniel didn't know how long he was sitting like that but it seemed like hours because of the cold he was feeling. it was very cold in la that night.