diez

corbyn frowned. what was happening?

"what?" the blond asked surprised.

"do you think you could like me?" repeated jonah.

corbyn had heard it but he thought it was a joke. although jonah's face was quite serious.

"why you ask?"

"the answer is easy, corbyn. yes or no, "replied annoyed jonah. he realized that corbyn was dodging the question.

corbyn shrugged. "to be honest, no. you know i am not into guys. "

jonah sighed. "there's no way for someone to do it."

"what do you mean?"

"that there's no way for someone to like me."

corbyn rolled his eyes. "okay, i do not like you. but that doesn't mean that you can't be loved. if i were gay, you would be my first choice for a date. look at you, you're hot and you're adorable. "

i wish daniel saw me like that, jonah thought.

"besides, aren't you dating tate?" corbyn spoke again.

tate

shit.

jonah had completely forgotten that he was dating tate. i can't do this to her.

"yes, well no. i don't know."

"well, i recommend that you make it clear to her. and then talk to the boy who is making your life impossible. "

corbyn always gave the best advice. he was the smarter one.

jonah was so stressed that he had decided to run to tate's house. but it hadn't been a good idea.

he had jeans and felt them stuck to his legs. he also sweated like never before, today was a hot day in la. a few drops of sweat fell from his hair.

when he arrived at tate's apartment, he ring the bell and wait for it to open.
a girl opened the door but it was not tate it was gabbie. and she wasn't wearing the clothes jonah used to see her normally.

she had a big shirt, one of those who like a lot tate and bare legs. in addition to her hair was more ruffled than usual.

"jonah? what are you doing here? "gabbie asked a little surprised.

what a stupid question, thought jonah . what was i going to do at the door of tate's house?

well it was clear that look for tate.

"i come to see tate."

"why?"

jonah was surprised by gabbie's tone, which was a little rough. but what surprised him more was that she didn't invite him in.

"who is it?" tate appeared behind gabbie also wearing a large t-shirt and bare legs.

her hair pulled back in a bun and a small smile that disappeared when she saw jonah.