Hey

Hey guys!

How are we feelin' today?

Alright then.

Lol.

Okay look. I know y'all aren't happy about how Can I Have Your Attention Please went, But I promise you're going to LOVE You Have My Attention. It's my goal to have your guys' approval by the end of this.

Before you new readers continue, you aren't going to understand this book without having read Can I Have Your Attention Please first. Sorry if you wanted just a separate story to read without needing to read the first one. It's your choice, of course, to read this anyway, but you better read the first book to understand this story.

Now, moving on...

I'd like to address a few concepts I'll be going over in this book, as I make disclaimers before all of my stories. And don't worry, if there's anything gross or triggering in a chapter, I'll be sure to let y'all know before you begin reading.

Influential Substances
Kason will be our male lead, and he's gone through A LOT of pain. He's going to smoke, use drugs, drink, etc. quite a bit. And by quite a bit I mean like a lot.

Abuse
As you all know - if you've read my stories before - I include a lot of things like abuse, rape, etc. It's not that I'm a psycho who loves to write about it. I just feel that I need to address it, because no one ever addresses it enough.

Sexual Assault
This is like the "abuse" category above. If you can't handle it, don't sweat it. You won't miss anything, and you'll already know what happened — just in less detail. I'll put warnings before I write any of those scenes.

Blood & Gore
I mean, who doesn't love a little violence? Since Kason is a street fighter, you've got to expect some blood. It's nothing crazy, and I don't think you'll vomit or anything...hopefully.

Smut
Say hello to Wattpad, babes.
I don't write smut myself. I have "experienced" writers help me with that. But just a heads up that it'll be there.

Swearing
Well, yeah. In the last book, you'd know how much of a sailor's mouth Kason has obtained. Also, I can't think of many books that don't contain at least ONE minor swear word.

Tears
Cry babies, cry. <3

So yeah! I have this labeled mature. I thought I'd explain to you as to why I made it so.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, because I've honestly been ready for this for about seven months now. 😂

Love y'all! 💕