Buh-Bye

That's the first thing I must say

That's the first thing I must say. In honor of the Christmas spirit, I must say that I unconditionally love every single one of you readers. At first I wrote for fun, but it turned into something I liked to do for people that enjoy my own work.

All day today, I pondered how to thank you guys. In that process, I fell asleep. So I didn't come up with anything until I woke up. It occurred to me in a dream: how about art?

I know a lot of you guys enjoy making covers/trailers. So I'm opening up my email to anyone willing! It's been closed off because I had a lot of mail taking up my space, but I'm opening it up until January 25th! Please send in your book covers or trailers for any of my stories! Or even your own stories if you want me to check 'em out! I love looking at fan art and recommendation art.

Now, I have some special people to thank. ALL of the readers of this story deserve a huge round of applause, of course. I couldn't finish any works without supporters because I'm needy and clingy and depressed, lol. BUT, there are a few people I'd like to specifically shoutout for their incredible support, whether it be helping me out with grammar, making helpful input, or simply creating smiles on my face.

Yellowshister

lexie__writes

CelaenaAvery15

sinbabycity

Thank you guys so so so so much! Every single one of you were special in a way that helped me go on. In this order, you guys made me laugh/smile, encouraged me, gave important feedback, and helped with creative input. Together, I was able to keep the motivation to continue writing. Thanks so much! Please give these guys a follow, because without them Kason, Winter, Sam, Cameron, Justin, Kyra, Holden, Zara, Emily, or the unborn twins wouldn't exist.

I am really tearing up here. Really. But before I burst into sobs, I also need to thank my role models even though they're so famous they probably won't even get to read this.

sakz15 - Her stories are just indescribably amazing. I couldn't write without her there. Every single one of her books is nicotine to me. So awesome.

yuenwrites - Don't even get me started. I'm, once again, hypnotized by this author's writing style. Authors like this are the reason I feel like I can write creatively.

WYLD_ROSE - Her personality and writing style makes me happy. Without happiness I couldn't write. So thank you.

AvaViolet - I'm pretty sure everyone knows the author of the She's With Me trilogy. Whenever she updates, I stop whatever I'm doing (even taking a pee) to read her stories. So yeah.

So that's all I have to thank!

I don't really know what else to say...

Idk guys I've drawn a blank.

Just know that I love you all.

I know I say it in all my books, but it can't be expressed enough. I LOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUU.

And that concludes that.

If you guys want, go check out my other stories: Possession, Wronged,
and - my new and anticipating spin-off to Wronged - Algorithm.

For the last time...

Love y'all!😘