Chapter 7

Percy's p.o.v

I got back in the car after driving annabeth home. I already missed her. Now I know that sounds cheesy but I missed her laugh and her smile, mostly her witty remarks. I sighed and drove all the way home. I unlocked the apartment door with my key and walked inside to see my mom and Paul watching a movie.
"What are you guys still doing up?" I asked them
"Wanted to make sure you got home safely. How was it?"
"It was great" I responded with a huge smile on my face. My mom laughed.
"Somebody's in looveeee" she sing songly said to me. I ignored it and told her goodnight and that I'll tell her all of the details later before heading to my room. I changed out of my suit and into my pajamas. I laid in my bed and immediately fell asleep because how tired I was.

The next morning.....
I woke up and smelt bacon and eggs, I excitedly jumped out of bed and dashed to the kitchen. My mom greeted me with a kind smile and I gobbled down on our food. After breakfast I'm gonna call annabeth. We both said we wanted to go to camp half blood one more time before heading off to college. So we were gonna spend a couple weeks there then head to college.
I headed to the couch and dialed her number. We decided we would leave in a few weeks right before school started.
I spent the rest of the day helping my mom with things like buying baby clothes and a crib. Paul was off at work so I was the one helping her. I actually really excited to have a little sister. I love kids, I really do.
Anyway that's how the day went, then I headed to bed after shopping late.

HELLO
ok so I know like annabeths family doesn't actually live in New York but for this fanfic I decided to have them move there.
B
Y
E