Chapter 1

so this takes place after the war with gaea while annabeths away because of a family emergency. (Trails of Apollo book 1)

Percy's p.o.v

I had been studying so hard to pass the SATS for my senior year I didn't realize what time it was. If I want to go to college with Annabeth next fall I had to do good. If it hadn't been for annabeth I would surely be failing. But she had to leave for a family emergency two and a half weeks ago. Gods I missed her, but she would be back for our two year anniversary and my birthday which was tomorrow. I finished my studying told my mom goodnight and went to bed.
The next morning.....
I woke up with a huge smile on my face. My wise girl was gonna be here in a few hours. I could wait to see her beautiful face and hear her laugh. I quickly got up and got ready.  I walked into the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast. She handed my usual blue pancakes for breakfast. I must of not noticed that I was still smiling like crazy because my mom said "Percy why are you so happy?" I blushed then told her that annabeth was coming back today. My mom laughed and told me she would be here even earlier to help set up for the party. "Oh right my birthday party" all my friends would be there. Jason, Frank,Grover, Tyson, Piper, Hazel, Leo and more. Yep we finally tracked down Leo after a long search.
Anyway I told my mom that annabeth and I would be going out after my party so I would be home late. I mentioned something about our anniversary and my mom screamed "WHAT". "Oh yeah it's our two  year anniversary, I thought you knew that."
"I certainly did not. Percy I'm so happy for you."
"Uh thanks mom" I replied dimwittedly. I remembered that annabeth and I were too busy saving the world to celebrate our one year. I mean we had just been reunited on the 10 month mark.
"Wait so you guys got together on your birthday?" "Uh yeah". "Tell me" my mom said. I was embarrassed but I knew she would never drop it so I told her all about the river styx and how annabeth took a knife for me and how we talked about it at CHB and ya know. I never really tell her a lot about my demigod life. I don't want to scare her.
When I had finished my mom looked like she was gonna cry, I asked her what was wrong she replied with "god I love that girl." I grinned. I was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Annabeth its annabeth my annabeth. My heart raced. I couldn't wait. I ran to the door and opened it. She stood there looking as beautiful as ever. She walked towards me. Our eyes locked.
Right before we could get to each other my mom came in between us and bear hugged annabeth. I watched as my mom tried to kill annabeth. Just kidding but dam she had a really strong grip. Finally my mom let go of her.
I rushed over to annabeth and wrapped my arms around her. She put her arms around my neck. I lifted her feet off the ground and I put my head on her shoulder and shut my eyes. Her hair smelled like lemon. I moved my head so I could look into her eyes. They were grey and stormy and more beautiful then the last time i saw them.
I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. And put my remaining arm around her waist. I leaned in and she cupped my face. "I missed you wise girl" I said before kissing her . I wanted to stay like that forever. With her. But my mom was watching. So I pulled away and gazed into her eyes. "I love you" I told her. She smiled that adorable smile of hers. "I love you too seaweed brain." 
We looked at my mom and blushed. My mom was on the verge of exploding then walked to the kitchen. I grabbed annabeths hand and led her to the couch. We sat down and I grabbed her other hand I looked straight into her eyes and said "tell me everything"

HEY GUYS!
Hope you liked it
I have a lot planned for later on!!
Byeee