Chapter 2

Layla's POV
I was finally seeing my idols, the people that saved my life when I was in a really dark place. When I was younger I became friends with a really toxic person. I dropped her and when I went into high school I began listening to 5sos when I felt like I had no one. I met a few girls and one got me into singing on stage. I had always sang and loved to sing but never in front of people. I sang my first solo in grade 10 at my school spring concert. It was amazing.

Ashton's POV
The show was now finished and I caught a glimpse of a fan-sign, it was hers it said "are you a volcano because I lava you" I laughed and kept drumming. I kept looking at her to see her beautiful smile. Her hair was out of the braids and it flowed down to her mid back. It was perfect. I wanted to find her. We took our normal photos and went back down behind stage.
"Did you see her?" Luke asked.
"Yes did you see that sign with the lights on it?" I asked
"ya the pickup line one?"
"Ya it was hers."
"She was really pretty mate but how are you gonna find her?" Mike asks.
"I don't know maybe Andy got a pic of her?"
"Probably"

It's the next day I still can't stop thinking about her. Andy got a picture of her and I posted a pic of her holding up the sign "I lava you too" hoping she would comment. My hopes came true as I saw an Instagram notification pop up. "Laylasmith: oh my gosh this is me! I can't believe this, my dream has come true!" I like her comment and save her profile.
"Hey Ashton we're leaving soon get up!" Cal yells at me.
I practically bounce out of bed and put on some clothes.
"Why are you so happy this morning?" He asks.

We share a hotel room while Mike and Luke share one.
"I found her Instagram"
"I saw that picture. I thought it was a pretty good plan" He replies
"thanks it worked great"
"how are you gonna talk to her though?"
"I'm not sure yet I wanna talk to her for a while before I actually talk to her ya know?"
"So you want to stalk her?" He questions.
"No like pretend it's not me?"
"You want to make a fake account and talk to her so she doesn't know it's you?"
"Yea, what if she's got a really bad personality and if I keep talking to her and then ghost her it will be all over the internet but if I talk to her as.....Jenna then it won't matter" I say making up a name on the spot.
"oh boy"
"Hey Cal, Ash, coming for breakfast?" Mike asks poking his head in.
"We'll be right there!"

Layla's POV
I can't believe Ashton liked my comment and posted a pic of me! I texted my best friend Kirsten.
"Did u see!!!!"
"YES I SAW JUST NOW HOLY CRAP!!!"
We messaged all day long. I had the best 24 hours of my life. And tomorrow is back to reality. I have to go back to Toronto from my Niagara Falls home for a doctors appointment.