Chapter 31

"I love you" I say to him not knowing what else to say. This is the first time we fought.
"I love you to." He advances forwards and kisses my on the lips. It feels right. There's no other way to describe it.
"Come on tour."
"Ashton I have to move....into your house...." he smiles at my words.
"I can get people to do it for you" I scrunch my eyebrows.
"Ya have people sell my stuff and pack everything for me while I'm on tour?"
"Ya why not?" He says
"You know what fuck it I'm lazy, let's go" I said grabbing some sweat pants and the box I had put in the hall yesterday. Putting the sweater on and grabbing my bags and running out the door. Once we got in the car I called Kirsten.
"Ok well I'm with Ashton calling you and on his phone looking at apartments in Toronto! Heading for the airport to get on a flight" I say all in one go as soon as she said hello.
"Holy shit" was her response.
"Ya well you should get to class and I should really look at places" we say bye and I hang up my phone.
"Whoa that one is nice" I say
"It is." He says.
"That's way too expensive" I say looking at the price.
"Why don't you like just move in with me?" He asks.
"Well I still want a place down here. So I can be with Kirsten."
"Ok yea." We talked some more.
"So where did you meet her?" I ask shyly
"Meet who?"
"Josefina"
"I don't want to talk about her."
"But I do, I wanna know."
"Met her before we started dating, I was actually dating her first...." my eyes widen.
"I didn't know how to break up with her. So I just dated you, hoping she would break up with me. But she didn't.." I take his hand that was on his knee, the other was on the steering wheel. I take his hand in mine, kissing it.
"I really do love you" I say. He smiles
"I love you to, and I'll do anything to make this up to you."
"I don't think it's me you wronged" I say
"I know....but she didn't mean anything to me."
"I know. I believe you."
Before I knew it we were at the airport. And the next thing I knew we were in Aussie. We walk out into the gate and start to walk towards baggage claim.
"Heyyyyyy" I hear from my left.
"Oh my gosh guys!"
"Hey! I knew you would be back" Michael says as I hug him.
"I missed you" I hug Luke he's so much taller then me and I'm pretty much just hugging his pecs. I look at calum.
"I wish you brought Kirsten back but I love you to" I hug him and laugh.
"Ya I know I wish she could come but I found a cheapish apartment in Etobicoke which is like 40 minutes away from where she goes to school?" I say slightly making it sound like a question. We start making our way towards the exit when I'm hit in the side by someone, it was so hard I feel myself tipping sideways taking my chair with me.
"ASHTON" I hear an unfamiliar voice say. I hit the ground.
"Oh shit Layla!" I hear Michael.
"Argh" I hear Ashton say. I feel two hands on my shoulders and two in my legs helping me back up.
"Are you ok?" I nod.
"I need to get to Layla." I hear Ashton say.
"No I want a picture first who cares about her I hope she's dead. Smile" I see Ashton pull the finger during the photo and then try to get around the fan as Michael and Luke make sure I'm ok. Luke is squatting in front of me with his hands on my knees to make sure she doesn't push me over again. Michael is looking at my arm I landed on. And Calum went to get security.
"Get out of my way please!" He yells at her.
"I just want you to sign my shirt!" He signs it really quickly
"Thank you I love you bye" she skips away and he comes running over to me. I hug him with my good arm.
"Are you okay I'm so sorry she blocked me completely." He rambles kneeling beside me.
"I'm okish, I might go the ER to make sure I didn't break my elbow"
"I'm so sorry for the interruption but we looked over the footage and she will be charged with assault" I hear a man say. They walk over where she was standing to tell her this.
"Wow." I say.
"Ok let's get you to the ER I'll stay with you I'm good for sound check I think?" Ashton says looking at the rest of the guys.
"Uhm you might want to be there"
"I can go by myself"
"No Crystal can go we can all go to sound check." Michael says
"Ya that's perfect!" I say

"Hey! You guys are just in time! Was the flight delayed" Crystals asks.
"Nope it was early but got caught up and Layla fell over in her chair and may have hurt her arm so here are the keys take her to the ER" Ashton passes her the keys and kisses me goodbye and tells me to text him. She gets in the SUV.
"What happened?" She asks.
"A fan pushed me..." her mouth drops open.
"Ya it's kinda bad I think I may have broken it I kinda landed on it but I didn't want them to know that." I confide in her knowing she won't say anything.
"It's a good thing I've been here a few times" she says unbuckling her seat belt.
"For what oh my gosh?"
"Well that was a bit of a pregnancy scare honestly" my mouth falls open as I sit in my chair. She closes the car, doors and pushed me inside the hospital.
"I'm honestly shocked"
"I wouldn't be" she laughs as we walk into the waiting room, there was no one there.
"Cool, Aussies don't get sick." I say as Crystal laughs.