Chapter 33

"Tonight on E! News, Ashton Irwin's girlfriend has had yet another incident?? A fan had met them at the airport when Layla reportedly was pushed by her wanting to get to Irwin. The fan was charged with assault. Later that day she was seen leaving the hospital with Michael Clifford's girlfriend Crystal Leigh. With her arm reportedly in a sling, fans confirmed it tonight at the concert when they took pictures of her and her seemingly Youngblood inspired cast art work"
"Well at least they got the information right" I said sitting next to Ashton on the bus.
"Ya true" Luke says.
"I'm so tired" I say leaning against Ashton.
"Go to bed then"
"But I wanna cuddle" I say closing my eyes and leaning against his chest.
"Why do you always smell so damn good!" I say.
"Oh cmon he can't smell that good he hasn't showered in three days!" Calum was walking over. He leans over to Ash smells him.
"You do smell really good. What he fuck?!" He says laughing. I sit up and start laughing as well.
"I told you he always smells sooooo good"
"Do I smell good?!" Luke says Standing up.
"No no no you gotta sit and I'll lay on you like them!" Calum says, Luke sits back down and Calum tries to lean on top of Luke's chest but he's too tall so he has to shimmy down.
"Nah you smell like you haven't showered all week"
"I just showered like twenty minutes ago!" Luke yells.
"Why are you guys arguing about showering?" Michael says coming from the back room.
"Why are you walking funny?" I ask. He pauses.
"I'm not" He says grabbing food.
"Oh ok" I'm at suddenly on the floor after a huge jolt. The bus got hit by a something.
"Ah shit!" Michael says rubbing his head.
"Is everyone ok?" The driver says.
"Uh I think, so, Layla are you ok" Ashton says coming over to me.
"Ya I landed on my other arm so it's all good" I say trying to get up, Cal was beside me so he helped me.
"Luke?"
"Ya I think I'm good."
"Crystal is also good" she says coming out from the back. The driver came back in.
"We're gonna continue to the hotel an then tomorrow in Melbourne we will switch buses. A kangaroo decided it didn't want to live anymore.." We all sit back down except me.
"I'm gonna go take a nap." I say walking to the bunks.
"Okkkk" Ashton says

————-
We come to the hotel and I get up to grab my stuff. Ashton is standing just outside of my bunk.
"Hey" I say standing up.
"Hey how are you feeling?"
"Uh pretty good I think"
"That's good" He says hugging me.
"Ok let's get into real beds it's almost 1 in the morning!" I say running towards the front of the bus to get checked in.

—————
it's the Melbourne show tonight, I get to hang out with Lauren and Harry today. Of course Ashton will be there but I'm quite nervous.
"Were leaving in an hour to get them and then we're gonna go to the mall for a bit k?" He says walking into the bathroom where I was sitting on the floor doing my makeup.
"My mums mad we got a hotel instead of going to their places" Michael says walking in with Crystal.
"Well we did get in pretty late" I say putting on my lipstick.
"Crystal I don't know what to wear" I say looking at her.
"Do you have fashion nova jeans?" She asks me.
"Ya they're the black ones" I say pointing to clothes on the bed.
"Where those and that white crop top"
"Ok thanks" I get up grabbing the clothes and going back to the bathroom to change.
"Are you almost ready?" Ashton asks me.
"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be" I say grabbing my purse and going toward my chair.
"You guys will be okay with grabbing our stuff and bringing it to be the bus right?" He asks Michael and Luke who has just showed up at the door.
"Ya of course we'll be fine"
"Ok and also, Layla it's just my brother and sister you'll be fine!"
"Lauren is only a bitch to me cuz I bug her" Luke says.
"Luke why does your accent sound so much more prominent in the morning then at night?"
"I don't know honestly it's quite weird"
"Ya it is" we head off to parking lot and call a taxi to get us, meeting Lauren and Harry at the mall.
"You'll be fine" he says sitting next to me.