Chapter 23

"This food is good" Crystal says stuffing her face with more pasta. We laugh.
"So who's actually coming to this party in a few nights Ash?" I ask while wiping the crumbs off my face.
"Oh yea, uh we don't have to do that ya know if your just too anxious." He says
"Nah I'll be drunk I'll be fine." I say sitting back.
"Ya have you seen her full on drunk?" Kirsten says.
"Uhm a little drunk but we don't drink too much on tour." Luke says with a scared look.
"Oh my god. Be prepared to be traumatized." She says leaning on Calum.
"Oh my! Kirsten no!" I say hiding my face. Ashton puts his arm around my shoulders.
"Oh no, I wanna hear this" Michael says
"Ok well first she's like a fucking stripper. She got up on a table. This was just us by the way. She stood up and was wearing her pj pants and just started taking them off. And then when I ask her what she was doing she said she was hot. Then after she was chilling in her underwear. She also says some weird messed up shit. My personal favourite was just before her concert. She said and I quote. "What if I show up drunk and start stripping do you think they'll notice me?" And I say "Well ya security will!" And she says "Well as long as they're hot and tell the other hot ones about my hot ass" and she pukes and drinks some more." I'm still covering my face when she finished and Luke couldn't stop laughing
"Oh and I can't forget the time when she saw the guy who use to bully her in a bar!" Kirsten starts
"NO NO NO NO" I say trying to shove food in her mouth.
"She went up to him and literally stuck a breadstick down his throat and said choke on that dick ya bitch" she got kicked out and I drove her home." By this time Luke was red in the face and the rest couldn't stop laughing.
"Oh but remember when you thought your ex was Calum" I say smiling devilishly.
"Oh did you?" Calum said
"Ya I may have said something along the lines of go suck Michael's dick" she says looking at them.
"I mean he's seen it but that's her job" he says pointing to Crystal. She slaps him across the face. He scrunches up his nose and kisses her neck. She starts laughing.
"Hey it's not a secret!" Luke says. I can't stop laughing this is the most fun I've had in a long time.
"I need to know more about her thinking her ex was me." Cal says.
"Ok well I could only see the back of him and it looked like you so I went up to him and when I saw it wasn't you I said go suck Michael's dick" Kirsten explains.
"It was awesome" I add.

—————
*The next day*
I wake up feeling for my phone. I realize what day it is. I look over and see Ashton. His light curls covering his eyes and his mouth slightly open. I breathe in and get up off the bed. Walking into the bathroom for a shower. I sit down on the bench letting the water run down my back and head. I hear talking outside but can't make it out. I grab the shampoo and wash my hair. The talking stops. I sit there for a few more minutes.
"Hey are you ok?" I look up to see Ashton standing there.
"Ya why?" I ask.
"Cuz you've been in here for almost an hour and a half" he laughs
"What really?! Oh my gosh." I say turning of the shower. I step out slipping on the bath mat.
"Whoa!" I say as a Ashton caught me.
"Are you good?" He asks helping me stand up again.
"Ya I'm good I say wrapping the towel around my body. He kisses me and leaves me to get ready. I walk out to our room and go into our closet. I grab a sweater of Ashtons and put it on with some leggings. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just put on a beanie. I sat down in a chair I have set up with my camera stuff.
"Hey guys! I'm gonna be doing another singing video for you guys this one is one that has been requested a lot. It's lost boy by Ruth b!" I say and start to sing.
Time to go out for the day and edit this video.