Chapter 63

"We're going to playing a song that you guys may or may not have on an album. and you have to continue the lyrics So the first one is...." The interviewer hits play.
"I write with a poison pen" he stops it. I know the lyrics but I let the boys guess.
"And Theres a hurricane underneath it trying to keep us aparttttt" Michael says being dramatic.
"Ok next one."
"She's dropping out of school cuz she don't need the grades." He pauses the song. The boys look at each thinking.
"The colours in her hair just don't seem fade, I get dressed up when I go out but she gets dressed down." I sing looking at them.
"How could we forget that!" Calum says leaning back.
"You say I'm too complicated, hung up and miseducated"
"I say nine to five is over rated and we all fall down" Michael says.
"Hey pretty girl what's your name what's your number?"
"I got the keys to my dads yellow hummer!" Kirsten blurts out.
"There's a party you can come if you wanna go. Tonight." Calum continues
"ALRIGHT I'll see ya later" I yell. The interviewer laughs.
"We actually one time after a party we were all hung over and someone said where's your shirt and we started singing that. It was fun" I laugh at the memory.
"Ok two more." He says
"Six weeks since I've been away"
"And now you're saying everything has has changed" Ashton finishes.
"That's my solo!" Michael yells slapping him.
"For a while we pretended, that we never had to end it"
"But we knew we had to say goodbye, you were crying at the airport" I sing while the boys thought.
"I think you know more then they do Layla!" The interviewer said.
"Yes I guess so, I listened to them a lot though."
"Do you still?" He asks.
"Ya except now it's live" I say. Ok last one.
"Within a minute I was all packed up" he hits pause
"I gotta ticket to another world I don't wanna go I don't wanna go" Ashton sings
"Sudden words are hard to speak" Calum speaks
"When your thoughts are all I see, don't ever leave she said to me." Luke says
"BESIDE LUKEEEEEE" Kirsten, me and Michael say at the same time. We all laugh.
"Thanks for playing guys!"

We left the radio station and went out to lunch.
"So two days. How do you feel?" I say to Kirsten.
"I can't believe I'm graduating uni in two days. It feels so surreal."
"I'm so proud of you!" Calum says kisses her ear. She giggles. We order our food.
"I could eat a freaking cow" Luke says digging into his meal.
"it's a cow Luke" I quote while putting salt on my food. He gives me a confused look but Kirsten looks at me and smiles.
"Iconic 5sos hello Lukas" I say sarcastically.
"It's like Ashton going jiga-ly pufff" Kirsten tried to explain.
"I don't remember remember doing that!" Ashton says.
"Or Calum's story about a turtle how lived in a big big cave" I add.
"I remember that" he says face palming himself.
"Ok tell me. Why do the fans keep calling me breadstick and Lukas" Luke says facing us.
"Breadstick is cuz your tall and skinny and Lukas is cuz your name is Luke, that's easy" I say shoving more food in my mouth.
"Ya know we still haven't officially said anything about dating Cal.." Kirsten said
"Ya and during the interview. No one said anything..."
"Maybe the one this afternoon will" those words stick in my head. We had two interviews today after flying in from LA. This is our life. Flying from place to place recording and filming and signing things in random places.
"Layla!?" I hear Ashton say as he waves his hand in front of my face.
"Ready to go?" I get up and go back to my place for an hour and then it's back to town for another interview