Chapter 17

We get into the car after grabbing Calum, he was bored and wanted to see Kirsten. He was actually really upset about not talking to her lately. I have an idea but it's a long shot.
"So have you never met Kacy before?" I question to Ash.
"Nope, I haven't on purpose, she's a stalker."
"A stalker?" I ask.
"Well ok she's very......How do I explain? Everyone that she's worked with doesn't work with her again. She's just not great to work with she harasses you and is just not good. We've told our team we don't want her around us."
"Oh well I'll stay away too." I reply. I look over at Calum. He's staring longingly out the window as it begins to rain.
"Calum are you ok?" I ask placing a hand on his shoulder. He puts his hand on mine.
"Yea I just miss hearing her voice, I've never felt this way about a girl. The way that she laughs just makes me smile. And when I play with her hair she smiles so big, I love her smile I want to make her smile everyday. Wow Ashton I sound like you before you met Layla" he said laughing. I give a questioning face. Cal grabs his phone and goes to his videos. He gives it to me and I press play.

It looks like it's of Calums lap but I hear Ashtons voice.
"I dont even know her personally but I can just tell from talking to her on Instagram she's so perfect, she's perfect for me. Her hair, her eyes, her body, her smile, it's all just perfect" I hear him
"You sound like that one direction song." Michael says
"Cuz baby your perfect. Baby we're perfect" he sings in his sweet angel voice.
"Isn't it I'm perfect?" Mike adds.
"I don't care she's perfect!" The video ends. I look at Ashton who sitting in the back. I smile. His face is red. He looks down and plays with his bottom lip. I reach my hand over to him and he looks up at. I pout my lips and he leans forward and gives me a kiss. We got home and walked inside, putting my chair in the front hallway.
"Calum get inside you're wasted too." Ashton said pushing him towards the guest room.
"I'm tired let's go to bedddddd" I say pulling him to our room. We get in there and I sit on the bed taking off my top.
"I have a question." I say.
"What up?" He says plopping on the bed helping me with my shirt.
"I know it's a long shot. But Calum really misses Kirsten, and I miss her, and if I go home I'm gonna miss you like crazy. I was-I just-"
"You want to bring her here" he says
"Ya but lik-"
"I'll call and get a ticket. You talk to her and convince her." He says
"Just like that?"
"We can surprise Cal, and I know you miss her and yes your supposed to be going home but like why not stay" he says. I smile from ear to ear. I grab my phone.
"Oh but right now. You mine." He says pushing me down on the bed taking off his dress pants. I giggle.
"At least let me take off this skirt." I say.
"That's my job." He says grabbing the zipper at the front of my leather skirt with his teeth. Bringing it down the track. I laugh. He slips his fingers into the waistband and pulls it down.
"Wow your feisty tonight" I say looking at him while playing with his curls.
"I haven't had you to myself since before we left"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will never forgot that day. That day I met youuuuuu" I sang in front thousands of people my song I wrote.
"My life was changed foreverrrrrrrr" the crowd continued when I stumbled on my words. I broke. I knelt down in the ground. I can't believe this.

I woke up next to Ashton still naked from last night. That dream was incredible. I just wish it was real.