4

(Listen to music)
whilst reading

Flashback

"EOMMA."
I scream in pain as my mother walks down the street in the pouring rain, her back turned, head down. Mine and her body drenched from head to toe. The wind pushing through the air.

The tears continue to run down one after another, screaming, shouting, sobbing. What else can I do?

I try to run but I can't. It's like my feet are glued to the soaking wet, cobbled road in the empty street of Busan.

"EOMMA..EOMMA-."
I catch my breath, choking on my tears before screaming to her again.
"EOMMA PLEASE...please-don't go.."
I put my hand to my heart as I collapse onto the ground. Unable to stop crying.

I watch as she climbs into a cab and it drives away. The pain in my chest is unbearable.

Present

"Y/n."
I snap back to reality to see Minho infront of me, his hands placed firmly onto my shoulders.

Something wet but warm trails down my face. I lift my hand and brush it away.

"You miss her don't you."
He looks at me, trying to catch my eye.
I eventually look at him, hesitantly, blinking back tears before slowly nodding my head. This time the tears end up streaming down my face as a warm body is pressed against mine. Strong but comfortable toned features wrapped around me.

"You came that day."
I say after awhile as I pull my head away from his chest and he looks into my eyes.
"You always do don't you? Ever since that day, you held me in your arms and then...as crazy as it sounds..I dreamt of dystopia and-and you...you saved me. From everything. And now. Now, you're here. In the flesh. I must be in a huge dream but it's not a bad one."
I furrow my eyebrows as I study his face.
"You aren't dreaming."
I put my hand to my mouth, unable to process anything as tears stream down my face again and he pulls me closer, one hand now on my head, his lips against my forehead.

Cries slip through my mouth as I cry into his chest, melting into his body.

"Why would you dream of terrible things y/n? You're such a bright, happy person. A pretty one too."
I slightly blush at his remark but it doesn't feel right. Tears still falling down my face as I cry out loud quietly.
"Because that's what everyone wants to see. A happy girl, living on her own. Everyone thinks she's perfect so they look up to her and watch her every move. So many companies, film, kpop, modelling, they've all wanted me to work for them but I declined them all-"
Minho slides the hand from the back of my head to my cheek, lifting my head up to face him before smashing his lips to mine. I kiss him back, not thinking about anything or anyone else. Just him.
And me.
Together in each other's embrace, our lips locked. This moment I wish could last forever.