7

1:34pm
Sunday Afternoon
coffee shop

"Minho?"
I look at Minho, my lips sliding from the straw in my iced latte as I lift my head. He hums a reply taking a sip of his drink before looking at me.
"I wanted to ask you about my dreams and how you-"
I get cut off by his phone that starts to ring, informing that someone is calling him. He picks up his phone and apologises as he swipes the screen and puts the phone to his ear, looking out the window infront of us.

I sigh slightly, leaning back in my chair as I take my drink and put the straw back to my lips, not drinking out of it but I zone out as I stare out the window. I can't even hear Minho speak, it's like he's not even here.

The chilled music in the background and the sound of coffee brewing is all I can hear.

I snap back from my stare, coming back to reality to see Minho pull his phone away and place it back down on the table between us. The call must've finished.
"Everything okay?"
I ask, concerned as he looks slightly worried.
"Yes of course just one of my...friends."
I catch his eye for the shortest of seconds before he looks out of the window again. I furrow my eyebrows as I look at his face, admiring every detail.

He's being weird. I thought to myself.

My body suddenly fills with excited adrenaline causing a smile to appear on my face.
"What?"
He asks as he looks at my beaming expression with a small smile on his face which soon led to a chuckle as he stares at me.
"I don't even know why I'm smiling!"
I say as a giggle escapes my mouth.
"Y/n you are so adorable."
He reaches for my hand and grips it tightly as his warm touch melts into mine.

My eyes get lost in his. I feel like I'm drowning.

My head cocks to the side as I break the stare between us before looking out the window.
"Ah. It's raining."
I say as I watch the rain fall down outside.
Minho looks towards the window and smiles.
"Lets go out there and walk down the street."
He glances at me and I bring myself to look at him.
"But I didn't bring and umbrella."
He smiles.
"I know that the rain is your favourite thing."
I laugh at him.
"And how do you know that."
He smiles again.
"Because you were talking in your sleep, saying how you could live outside in the rain for the rest of your life if you could."
I blush in embarrassment as he stares at me with his dark chocolate eyes.
"I bought an umbrella too."
He looks down under the table and my eyes follow the where he was looking. I nod my head as I look back up at him and he does the same.

I let go of his hand as I stand up, putting my jacket back on and so does he.

He leaves the money on the table and we say our thank you's to the coworkers as we walk outside, standing underneath the mini roof as Minho pushes open his black umbrella, putting it over our heads before reaching for my hand again as we walk away from the coffee shop, down the street.

After an hour of walking around the town in the pouring rain, we come across a huge open but empty road by the bridge. Minho gives me the umbrella and I stare at him confused.
"What are y-"
I burst out laughing as he starts to dance infront of me, splashing the puddles and giggling his head off as he dances.

I pull down the umbrella and throw it next to me before running to him and I throw my arms around him, our laughs combining as he hugs my soaked body.

He looks down at me and I look up at him. He caresses my cheek and moves his head to mine, my eyes following his lips before closing them as he locks his lips with mine. My body drowning into his as he kisses me, the rain trailing down our faces, drenching our bodies, making me smile somehow as I kiss him back.
"Minho."
I pull away, my eyes still closed as he hums a reply.
"I think I'm falling in love with you."
I open my eyes to see him staring at me, his eyes filled with joy as rain rolls down his face and his wet hair.
"I think I'm falling in love with you too y/n."