6

I wake up to the sun seeping through my blinds. I move to sit up but something heavy is on my stomach. I look down to see Minho's head resting on me, the rest of his body leaned forward on a chair next to my bed. Confused to see him instead of Hyunjin, I mean I don't even remember what else happened after I fell asleep on Hyunjin's back.

I blush as I stare at his face. Admiring every single feature.
"Is it bad that I don't want you to wake up for awhile."
I say quietly to myself as I brush a piece of hair away from his eye making me smile.
"I don't know if I should find that cute or scary."
He mumbles with his eyes closed, startling me and I pull my hand away in embarrassment.
"Y-Yah I didn't know you were awake."
I smack his head lightly sending his eyes to open, pulling a face as he's now sat up, looking at me and I do the same, propping myself up against a pillow.

"You look so cute without makeup on."
He says, moving closer to my face which makes me widen my eyes slightly as my heart beat speeds up.
"I don't remember taking it off."
I reply, touching my cheek.
"I did."
He looks at me with a proud smile and I look at him, surprised.
"I was waiting for you to get home so I waited on your stairs infront of the door, I left it unlocked just incase you forgot your key. I was surprised to see Hyunjin walk in with you on his back but I noticed that you were asleep so I shrugged it off. He brought you upstairs and I told him to leave you on your bed and that I'd take care of you. He was hesitant and gave me a look but I reassured him and he left."
He explains, looking away some of the time.

I nod in return and smile at him before my eyes widening again and quickly pull the covers off revealing my turtle neck sweater and denim skirt still on my body.
"Were you worried I was gonna take your clothes off and change you?"
He chuckles at me as he leans forward on the chair.
"If you did that I would have murdered you."
I stare at him coldly then shortly giggled afterwards.

"Lets go out today. My treat."
He stands up.
"Really?"
I sit forwards, running my fingers through my slightly tangled hair.
He nods.
"I'll make you some coffee and breakfast."
He opens the door and turns to look back at me before leaving.
"You're the best!"
I shove two thumbs up at him and he smiles, closing the door.
I sigh as I slump out of bed, crawling along the floor as I make my way to my bathroom.

Once I get inside I brush my hair and wash my face before applying some light makeup. After I finish I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit.

I add a leather jacket since it's autumn so it's cold outside but with a hint of warmth from the sunshine that comes every once and awhile

I smile as I look at my outfit in the mirror before grabbing my keys and phone and shoving them into my pocket before making my way downstairs. I sit on a barstool in the kitchen as I watch Minho prepare the breakfast. I smile happily as I look at him.
He looks up at me and his face softens.
"Wow...you look beautiful."
He admires my face, making me blush.

He snaps out of his stare and walks over to me with two coffee cups and places one infront of me and the other next to me then walks back over and picks up the two plates with three pancakes on it, almost drowning in maple syrup.
"Woah."
I say, unsure how to react as I stare at the golden sweet pile infront of me.
"I tried my best."
He looks at me, desperate for a good reaction which makes me chuckle. I pinch his cheek.
"Aigoo~ you're so cute."