18 | fin

"Y/n...-"

Before Minho could finish, Felix bursts through my door with a tear streaming down his face, causing me to shoot up from the sofa.
"Y/n I'm sorry plea-",
"It was you this whole time. You came and stopped Minho from talking to me at first. You were the phone call that Minho received when we were at that cafe...If you were so attached that you had to ruin everything, why ruin our friend ship!?" I shout, even more tears streaming down my cheeks, a rush of anger paves over me.

Minho stands up, placing his hand on my back to comfort but calm me.

Felix looks down toward his shoes, his eyes darting from one to the other. His mouth opens and closes as if trying to say something, but nothing comes out.
My knees start to feel weak, my body filling with a rush of different emotions.
"Y/n i'm sorry. I can't give you any excuses so i'm just going to be honest. I loved you and i still do. I loved you since we were kids i just...never knew how to tell you, and then, Minho came along and-and you fell in love.." he says, his voice cracking from time to time.

"Felix..."
A wave of guilt rushes over me as i stare at his sad face, his silent tears that fell straight from his glossy eyes, down to the floor.

My knees weaken even more when he looks up at me, slightly biting his lip rather painfully to stop himself from crying. I stare at him with pity. He never meant to do wrong y/n.

His mouth opens and closes again, struggling to speak which makes my eyes fill with tears.
"Out of anger i... he-... he came out of his coma the day before you two met and when i saw you two came into the coffee shop that day i instantly recognised him. So i got jealous and selfishly chose that he should of stayed in our world, hence everything repeating..."
My mouth drops open, not being able to comprehend what i had just heard.
"But now it won't happen again. I'll release the curse from Minho and you both can continue with your relationship..I know how much he means to you Y/n, i mean, you even broke into my world to bring him back.. i'm sorry please forgive me y/n."
He sniffles and wipes his face with his sleeve.

I stand there, stiffly, not knowing what i should do. I'm upset because i feel bad for falling out with him but i'm angry too.

"Go to him y/n. You know your hearts telling you to."
Minho whispers in my ear, slightly sending chills down my spine before taking a deep breath.

I walk around the sofa and throw my arms around Felix. His head buried shamelessly above my chest as he cries into me. I place one of my hands on his head and lightly stroke his hair, a tear falling from my eye.
"It's okay now. It's okay."

2 months later

"Cha-jan!"
I enthusiastically say as we clink our shot glasses - filled with soju - together, smiles all around as we sit outside in my garden by a table with food and drink all around, candles setting the warm, chilled mood. Lighting up the dark starry sky, blending in with the fairy lights around my garden.

The smile on my face grows even bigger when i pan my head around the filled table, looking at all thirteen of my wonderful bestfriends..... including my boyfriend. I giggle to myself as i admire his side profile as he sits on the chair next to me.

"Y/n, Thank you for this amazing evening!"
Chaeyoung cheers, smiling widely at me before glancing at everyone else with happy expressions on their faces.
"You are welcome, you all are. I'm so happy to be-"
Someone's slender and warm hand slides into mine underneath the table, intertwining our fingers. I look at Minho and he's smiling to himself, looking at his glass infront of him, too flushed to look at me which makes me blush as i stare down at our hands.
"What's with you two?"
Jimin asks, causing our heads to snap up, looking in their direction.

Jimin and Jennie both gasp.
"Omo! No way are you two....dating?"
I start to cough, taking a sip of my water. My face reddening every second which makes Minho chuckle.
"Y/n, are you okay?"
Lea asks and i nod.
"Oh...well we are-"
"Dating."
Minho finishes my poorly put together sentence as i could barely spit it out anyway.

The boys cheer and congratulate us, Felix of course looks a bit awkward when we make eye contact but he just smiles at me, mouthing i'm proud of you y/n. Which makes a huge grin appear on my face.

I love you. I mouth back and he does the same.

"Yah, i already knew from the moment i first heard about you both . You were so whipped already y/n, especially when you came back to our apartment and told me about-"
"Hey hey hey, no more drinking for you wow wow."
I cut her off and awkwardly laugh after my sentence.

Minho squeezes my hand as everyone starts to talk again.
"Want to go somewhere with me?"
He asks and my cheeks burn up.
"Sure."
I reply and he smiles in return before standing up. I let go of his hand as i stand up but wrap my arm around his, laying my head against his shoulder as we walk to the bottom of my garden, further and out of sight from the others.

We sit on the double swing chair, surronded by fairy lights and flowers.

"Y/n?"
I hum a reply.
Minho turns his back to be and shuffled forward before laying back into me, resting his head on my lap. I place my hand on his chest, the other stroking his hair as we look into each other's eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."