11

Minho POV

Would you forgive me if I kissed you y/n? I wish I could kiss and hug you all the time, cuddle with you on a sofa whilst we watch a film. Call you mine. I'm sorry y/n I love you forever.

Y/n POV

I stare down at Minho's hand on mine as he surprisingly leads me to the convenience shop.
"I thought you just moved today! You already know where everything is-"
He spins me on my feet, the rain becomes heavier.
"Y/n I..."
He pulls me towards him, followed by his lips locked with mine. My eyes widen but soften as I close them, kissing him back.

I eventually pull away, this isn't right, I barely know him...but it doesn't feel wrong?
"Minho..."
I bite my lip, nervously as I look up at him, he stares at me with sadness in his eyes.
"I'm sorry y/n."
He says and his voice cracks, sending my knees to go weak.
"Don't apologise please!"
I slip my hand in his again and walk into the convenience store. My eyes fill with tears but I hold them back. Why?

A stare fixes onto me the whole time as I pick out some things for the morning. I daren't let go of Minho's hand the whole time. I just wanted to be as close to him as possible.

I eventually let go of his hand when I payed and slipped the bag into my hand and we walked out, his stare still focused onto me.
"Ready?"
I ask him as we stand under a shelter as I look at the pouring rain in-front of us.

He nods his head with a weak smile and we step out from under the shelter. He suddenly wraps his arm around my shoulder, his denim jacket above mine and his head. I look up at him and shoot him a grin and he flashes a cute smile back. Hopefully everything's back to normal now.

I wake up to the sun seeping through my blinds. I move to sit up but something heavy is on my stomach. I look down to see Minho's head resting on me, the rest of his body leaned forward on a chair next to my bed.

I blush as I stare at his face. Admiring every single feature.
"Is it bad that I don't want you to wake up for awhile."
I say quietly to myself as I brush a piece of hair away from his eye making me smile.
"I don't know if I should find that cute or scary."
He mumbles with his eyes closed, startling me and I pull my hand away in embarrassment.
"Y-Yah I didn't know you were awake."
I smack his head lightly sending his eyes to open, pulling a face as he's now sat up, looking at me and I do the same, propping myself up against a pillow.

"You look so cute without makeup on."
He says, moving closer to my face which makes me widen my eyes slightly as my heart beat speeds up.
"I don't remember taking it off."
I reply, touching my cheek.
"I did."
He looks at me with a proud smile and I look at him, surprised.

Wait I've been here before... the flashback.. was I seeing into the future? No. Impossible.

I smile at Minho and he does the same back.

My head starts to pound and I hold my head with my hand, a groan slips from my mouth. Minho looks at me with a worried look on his face.
"Y/n! What's wrong??"
He stands up, placing his hands on my cheeks, analysing my face.
"M-Minho...this isn't the first time we met has it?"
Tears escape my eyes and fall onto my chest, one after another.