14

Why should the thought of dying come to my mind when a guy who I loved has left me, left me in a way that he will never come back, never could come back.

I wake up drenched in my own sweat. My face is stiff and dry from tears and my head pounds from the worst headache.

My heart sinks as I sit up in bed. I don't even remember coming inside yesterday.

My eyes widen as I have some sort of hope that this was all a nightmare and Minho didn't die.

I push my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head as I rush over to the window, looking out to Minho's house but it looks empty, no life was inside that house anymore. It really wasn't a dream.

Tears roll down my pale face as I stare at myself in the mirror on my floor.
"Why would you leave me? What did I do wrong?"
I bite my lip as my face saddens. I look to the side and wipe my face before moving to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I'm going to find a way to bring Minho back. He didn't die like a normal human would. His body faded like we were in a movie.

 His body faded like we were in a movie

I didn't bother for makeup. I would've ruined it with tears anyway.

tap

tap

tap

I look outside to be greeted by rain but the weather had not made the tapping noise.

My heart starts to pound as I look around my bedroom, waiting for another noise to arrive.

tap

tap

CraCk

My gaze shoots to the back of my house. Adrenaline rushes through my body as I make my way downstairs and outside to my rather large garden.

I look around nervously, trying to find what had made the strange noises until my gaze fixes onto something small but shiny in the grass.

I step out into the rain, not even caring about getting wet.

I walk and walk until I'm facing down into the ground at something silver but it changes every so often, sometimes purple then silver or it changes to yellow.

I run and grab a shovel, digging into the ground.

craCk

craCk

craCK

My mouth falls open as the ground pulls open, revealing....another world?

W-Wait that can't be....

"Y/n?"