15

"T-This can't be..."
I put my hand to my mouth, the shovel falls to my side from my other hand as I stare into this mysterious place in shock.

"Is it really you?"
Tears form in my eyes before falling down my cold face.
"Y-Y/n.."
I push my hand out immediately to reach him but he tells me to stop and looks around nervously.
"Lee Minho. i don't care about who will catch us, i'm going to get you back no matter what!"
He looks at me shocked and i swallow my anxiety away.

I grab the shovel and i start to pound onto a pane of glass that is between me and minho.
"YAH...Y/n! what are you doing??"
He quietens his voice before looking around with a worried look on his face.

Tears stream down my face again, every hit with every emotion that i've been building up. Sadness, anger, frustration and worthlessness.

Either It's both of us or none of us.

crash

The glass shatters and i fall into this new world. My head spins as i sit on my knees.

"Y/n!"
I look up and shoot up immediatly. We stare into each other's eyes and he caresses my cheek.
"M-Minho.."
Tears form in my eyes again and he pulls me in to his body, his arms wrapped firmly around his body. The natural scent that spits from him soothes me as my face is buried into his chest.

"What on earth is going on?"
I turn to look my head in the direction from where a familiar voice came from.
My vision goes blurry and i repeatedly blink to try and make out who is in-front of me and Minho.
"Who's that Minho?"
I turn to Minho with a confused expression.
"You can't see him?"
He asks as he looks at the man before looking at me again, worriedly.

I shake my head and he gives me a faint smile but i just stare back at him.
"Minho...Please can you tell me who that is and...What this whole place is.."
I say looking around.
"Y/n it's a really long story-"
"I have time Minho."
He holds onto my shoulders and looks into my eyes, sending shivers down my spine. Why do i feel like this? it's never happened before..

"Would this help?"
The familiar voice tugs me away from Minho so that i am now facing him.
I cover my mouth in shock. Taking a few steps away from him.
"I'm sorry Y/n...I should've told you."
He tries to reach for my again but i slap his hand away and Minho puts his hand on my back, supportively but i push him away.

"S-So many lies.."
I blink away my tears.
"My best friend and my boyfriend both lied to me."

"How could you...Felix..."