Chapter 23: Own Up

The next morning rolls around all too soon for my liking. When Jungkook gently shakes me to get me to wake up, I simply groan in response before curling further into him as if it'd change the fact that he's getting up as well.

"Baby, we need to get up. Manager Nim is going to be mad if we're late." He chuckles softly at my childlike behavior.

"I'm tired and immensely sore from last night though. Why does it have to be so damn early?" I whine into his chest as he chuckles once more.

"I know, baby. But it's not like you have to get dressed at least. Everyone already texted in our group message that we're all going down in sweats and tee shirts or tanks. You just have to get yourself awake and ready to go down." He informs me. I huff in response.

"Doesn't change the fact that I don't want to get up right now." I mutter as I pull myself to a sitting position.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles softly as he mimics my actions, wrapping one arm around my waste as he begins playing with my short hair. I merely roll my eyes at the compliment though, knowing it's not true at all.

"Whatever, Kookie. You're just crazy." I tell him with a small smile as I look back at him before getting out of bed. He whines at the sudden distance between us, but we both force ourselves to start getting ready to head down.

Once we're both ready and fully awake, I've switched into jeans and one of his hoodies. We head downstairs, managing not to run into any of the others as we go down and find most everyone in the conference room already. The last ones to show end up being Jimin with Jingsah, Hobi with Mina, and Jin with Chae. However, there's also a man with Manager Nim when we get there who simply gives us a smile.

"Uncle?! What're you doing here!" Jingsah questions in surprise when she arrives in the room and taking a seat next to Jimin. They sit directly across from us, Hobi sitting down next to Jingsah who's directly across from me when he arrives.

"We'll discuss that matter here in a moment, Jingsah." He tells her, his tone and facial expression serious which causes her to frown and grow quiet.

When everyone's in the room together, Manager Nim makes his way to the head of the table and takes a seat as her uncle joins right beside him. The girls not dating anyone as well as Taehyung end up taking a seat in the back of the room in the spare chairs against the wall.

"Manager Nim, what's going on? Why're all of us here?" Jimin asks curiously, starting the conversation off for us. The tension in the room is fairly tight at the moment and it's clear he dislikes it.

"I'm glad you asked, Jimin. It would happen that there were pictures posted to social media yesterday revealing everyone's relationships here except for yours. The fans did not take the news lightly either, it would seem. They've been quite cruel and rude to all of the girls since the relationships came to light." He explains, folding his hands together on top of the table. Jimin frowns.

"How would anyone have found out about any of them? Let alone, all of them except for mine?" Jimin asks in confusion.

"That's a great question. Jingsah, would you care to explain how the press and all of social media got ahold of the pictures and news?" He questions, looking over to her with an unhappy expression on his face. Her face twists up in confusion, tilting her head to the side to add effect.

"What do you mean for me to explain? Sir, I have no idea how any of this happened. I didn't even know any of this took place until you just explained it." She plays innocent. However, my anger spikes again as I remember the shit being said towards the other girls.

"Don't play dumb, Jingsah. You fucking sent the information and pictures out, then posted it yourself on all of your accounts." I snap, resisting the urge to call her multiple different names as my hands clench at my sides.