Chapter 24: Just Please Stop

By the time the meeting with Manager Nim finishes, we all have to hurry off to our own rooms to get changed for the press conference. Of course, nobody really has to hurry since all anyone has to do at this point is change.

Though, I'm not changing since I'm already in jeans and am not in the mood change from Kookie's hoodie. We had finished up with Manager Nim firing the three female staff that worked with the boys just after I defended Hobi.

I waste no time in leaving the room, Jungkook just managing to keep up with my need to leave while the rest exit at their own pace. I hear Hoseok call after me but I merely duck my head and hurry to our room before he can get to me.

I don't want to face him. I don't want to face the girls. I don't want to face anyone right now.

As soon as we get back to the room, Jungkook pulls me into him. Not being able to take it any longer, I break. Letting him just hold me and comfort me, I begin crying in his arms. It takes us a little while before we can calm me back down and by the time I've finished crying, I'm exhausted and on the verge of being ready to fall back asleep.

"Come on, baby. Why don't you go finish getting ready while I change. You can sleep in the car, beautiful." Kookie whispers softly as he wipes the rest of me tears before leaning down and kissing me. I just nod my head after he pulls back away, rubbing at my eyes tiredly as I head into the bathroom to do my makeup once again.

Forty five minutes later, the van pulls to a stop in front of a building as Jungkook gently wakes me. I whimper softly, pouting but getting up nonetheless.

The boys are told to get out last, them wanting the girls and I to go through the crowd first before the boys get out. They all give me a worried look but I just nod at the instructions, climbing out first with the rest of the girls quickly huddling up into me from behind.

Pushing through the crowd, once again I can feel more scratches and feel some of the cuts from last night getting reopened. We get pulled at and hit at while they all shout cruel things once again. Thankfully, this time we only have one incident with them getting ahold of Jee before I'm forced to go back and pull her away from them.

When we get inside, the girls are all rushed to the stage while I break away to go to the bathroom to clean up the blood that's beginning to form once again. When I get back out on stage, the boys are already there and I take a seat next to Jungkook as specified on the back of the chair as my designated seat.

"Alright! Thank you everyone for joining us today. We're all here now so I think we're good to begin." The woman stood at the podium on the corner of the stage says into her microphone, catching everyone's attention and silencing everyone.

"As you all should know, there are rumors of relationships happening between these boys and the girls that erupted yesterday. We'll let them all have a chance to explain what's going on for us now, shall we?" She informs the crowd of reporters and fans who cheer. She looks over to us, nodding and motioning for us to get started.

"Alrighty, thank you. Yes, as you all know, there have been rumors of us all dating. And we've seen the reactions on social media unfortunately." Namjoon speaks up, starting us out as he glances around at all of us.

"As it's been questioned, we would like to confirm each of those relationships. Jin and Chaemin are together, Yoongi hyung and Minjee are dating, Hoseok and Mina are together, I am in fact dating Ara, and Jungkook and Minsae are together.

"But, like I've said, we've all seen the hateful and cruel things that the fans have been saying on social media about the girls. You all need to know that it hurts us just to see the things that you say about them, claiming bad things about them just because they're dating us.