Part Two

Hope you're liking it so far! Please keep reading and giving and advice! 

Thx!

GiGi <333

********************************************************************************************

     Part Two (warning: some abuse scenes that my be disturbing to younger readers)

     "Bitch where's my dinner?" Marv screams at me making me flinch. Marv, my father, was huge. He had greasy limp brown hair and a greasier tangled beard. He was 6' 3" and just enormous. 

     "I-it's in the oven." I whisper shakily. I dare look at him. He's red and exceptionally pissed off.

     "Well why the hell's it in there and not on the damn table? You useless bitch! I give you food, clothes, and a roof over your head and you can't make my dinner on time?!" He screams again.

     He grabs me by the back of the neck and throws me on the hard tiles of the kitchen floor. He takes his belt out and starts brutalizing my back. I bite my lip to bite back the screams and soon taste blood. Hot tears spill over my eyes. Soon he starts scratching my whipped flesh with his nails. I feel the sticky warm blood running down my sides onto the floor. I let out a scream.

     He kicks me a couple times and them stops. He spits on me. "Next time make my dinner on time, or you'll get it much worse, you pathetic bitch. You're sister was the good one." He makes me take the casserole out of the oven and put it on the table.

     "You don't get food tonight since it wasn't done when I came home." He says. " Now go get your mother for food and then go to your room. I don't want to see your ugly face again tonight." He sneers as he eats his food.

     I go get my mom and sit her at the table. I put her food in front of her lifeless eyes. She starts eating in robotic like motions. I go to my room and take out the first aid kit and start to gently clean what I can on my back. 

      I finally manage to fall asleep through the pain. Nightmares rack my brain and I thrash all night. By the time I get up for school, I've woken up 7 times during the night. I vaguely remember the nightmares. I remember running and tripping. But that's it. What was I running from? It had been dark and it had looked like it had been in the middle of the woods. Why had I been in the woods?

     I quickly snap out of it and push the dream aside. I get ready quickly, dressing in worn skinny jeans, t-shirt, and a baggy sweatshirt. I cover my bruises with make up and then go down in the kitchen to make Marv and my mother breakfast.

*******************

Sorry guys! I know that was short, but I promise the next one will be longer!

thx!

GiGi <333