Part Fourteen

Part Fourteen ~ Tier's POV

      Oh. My. God. My little vixen will kill me. I lay on the floor for a minute before my father and brother came in. They froze as they saw me breathless on the floor.

      "Seems our princess has started her heat." My father said, amused at my position. I nodded. Ah, I could still smell her arousal in the air! It was on of the sweetest scents, so mouthwatering, so musky, so sexy...

     "Tier. Do you not remember about a human's heat?" Zahn said. I looked at him, confused. He face-palmed himself.

     "Good Spirits, your an idiot. When a future alpha has a human mate, the female is in heat until she is Marked and Bonded! Her heat will grow worse and worse until someone Mates her and Marks her! Since she has already Marked you, you are the only male that will end her heat. But, she will try satisfying her, needs, with other males if you don't soon!" He said, yelling at me.

     Baldur and I didn't like what he had said.

     'NO!' Baldur said. 'I will be the ONLY male to satisfy her! She is mine and I will be the only one to Mate her!" He all but screamed at me. 

     I could feel him trying to take control and go find our mate. He kept screaming at me.

     'Find her! Mark her! Bond her! Mate her! Love her!' He repeated. 'Find her or some other male will!' He said finally. The thought put me over edge. I snarled and my father and brother knew that my wolf was trying to take over and quickly moved out of the way.

     I lost it and my wolf took over.

     Baldur (Tier's wolf) POV

      I took control of Tier's human body. I followed my mates delicious scent to our room. I flung open the door and almost changed at the sight in front of me. Some male had MY mate pinned to the wall, kissing her! She moaned and I snarled. I grabbed the male and threw him out the window, I looked back at me mate. She was on the floor holding her middle.

      She wimpered and my anger changed to worry as I rushed us over to her. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes. "I-it hurts." She whined. Oh Great Spirits! She is in pain!

      I whined and cradled her against my chest. Her arousal was at an all time high and she suddenly wasn't in pain. She looked at us, guilty.

     "I'm so sorry! I was in pain and I-I-I-" She whined, close to tears. I couldn't be mad at her. She was in pain form the Heat. My princess was in pain because my stupid human wasn't Mating and Bonding and Marking her! I had blocked him out. He wasn't worthy of such a mate! I looked back at her and she gasped.

     "B-Baldur?" She whispered in awe. I shivered as she said my name. I nodded and she suddenly gasped again, a large wave of arousal rolling off her. I let out a small snarl. This caused another wave to roll off her. I felt a satisfaction knowing I could make her react the way I did. I mentally howled at her glorious form, curled around me perfectly. Great Spirits, I was holding pure temptation in my arms!

     She inturrupted my thoughts with a small voice. "Does Tier not want me?" She asked, expecting a yes.

     "No! We both want you, angel. We want you so bad it kills us! He is just stupid and cannot see reason!" I said honsetly. I wanted her to the point of almost killing every un-mated male in my pack. Tier wanted her also, but was too stubborn to see she is ready! A female only goes into Heat if she is ready! Her perfect body wouldn't have accepted the Heat if she wasn't ready, but Tier does not realise it!

     "Do- do you want me Baldur?" She asked. I looked in her eyes, lust clouded them slightly.

      I growled and flipped us so she was beneath me. "I want you so badly, I was barely able to walk away to get you food. I want you so badly I would have killed whoever was in my way to get to you. I need you so badly I would do anything to lock you in this room and keep you in here with me until we were both unable to walk!" I snarled. Tier was embarrassed by my words, but it was true. 

      She tremble beneath me and suddenly her legs were around my waist. She slammed her face to her Mark on my neck. She dug her teeth in the Mark and I let out a howl of pleasure. She set every inch of flesh aflame with desire and my canines became long. She had her neck in my face perfectly and I couldn't resist her any longer.

     I opened my mouth and bit her sweet neck, making us eachothers even more. 

     One more step, and she was mine forever. One more step and or souls would become one.

      Suddenly, Tier gained control again...

********************************

Hope yall are LOVING it! 

 Any comments/ advice is welcomed and appreciated!

xoxo,

GiGi <333