Part Eight

Part Eight~ Lacey's POV 

   *** WARNING: Mild sexual content! Make out scene that maybe mature for younger readers! ***

       After dinner, Tier and I were walking around and he was showing me the house. Well, if you could call it a house. It was huge, more like a mansion.The whole tour took probably an hour. We stopped at his door and entered his room again.

      "Thank you for helping me, but I should probably go now." I said, wanting nothing more than to stay here. I looked up at his gorgeous eyes. 

     "What? No, you are not leaving Kleine." He said. " I will not allow it." His eyes were full of determination.

       "Please? I must go back. I will pay if I don't." I whispered shakily. His eyes hardened and flashed gold. What was that? I pushed it aside.

      "Wa-what do you mean you will pay Kleine?" He said, looking like he was fighting some internal battle. Without thinking I put a hand on his cheek. He leaned into my touch and seemed to calm down. He let out a sigh. 

      "I mean that I will be in more trouble if I don't go back." I said. It was a bad lie and I knew he didn't believe me. His gorgeous eyes narrowed. Before I knew what was happening, I was pinned up against the wall. Sparks and fire ran along my skin. My blood flowed like burning, hot lava. I shivered in delight and desire. He was flush against me, and I could feel his hard, toned muscles against my smaller frame. I looked in his eyes again. They were dark, stormy blue. Instead of scaring me, they just turned me on more. I breathed in deeply through my nose. Oh sweet merciful lord above. He smelled so damn masculine and musky. I was trembling with need.

      He pressed his face into my neck and breathed. He ran his nose up and down my neck and jaw, leaving trails of white hot craving. His tongue snaked out and ran along the base of my neck. I was having trouble breathing and gasped when he started to nibble the sensitive skin there. I moaned in pure bliss, which seemed to encourage him more. He pulled my skin and sucked it with an almost desperate manner. I moaned again and he let out a growl/purr sound. I wound my legs around his waist and my hands around his head, to his hair. I tugged his hair with one hand and scratched my nails on his shoulder blade with the other.

     His mouth moved up my neck slowly and landed on my mouth. Our lips fit and moved in sync  perfectly. His tongue swiped my bottom lip, demanding entrance. I was hesitant at first. He rocked his hips against mine, making me gasp and my core burn with raw need. His tongue slipped in my mouth and explored my mouth thoroughly. My tongue engaged his in foreign intensity and we moaned at the same time. Unconsciously, I ground my hips into his. He moaned into my mouth, his hot breath delicious. He grounded into me with urgency. I broke the kiss, needing air and tiled my head back in burning pleasure. His mouth came down back on my neck and sucked and gnawed viciously. He ground against me in just the right way and I bucked my hip forward slightly. He grunted and lapped at my neck again. His hands on my hips bringing us even closer.

     Suddenly a knock sounded at the door. We both jumped and broke apart. Tier glared at the door murderously. He pulled it open with so much force, I was surprised it hadn't broken. I saw a guy standing there, probably around my age. He had messy dark hair, dark eyes, nice build, and was a little shorter than Tier. Tier was much hotter though... Still, this guy was relatively cute.

      Tier glared daggers at him. "This better be fucking important Dimitri." His voice was husky and his accent thick. I shivered, still on the floor. Dimitri looked at me and his eyes widened. His mouth was an 'O' as he realised what he interrupted. I was still slightly panting as I mumbled a quiet hello and waved shyly. His cheeks burned and he looked away.

     "Urm, your parents wish to see you and your ma- em, friend." He said gesturing to me. He had an accent, but it was different from Tier's.

       Tier still looked pissed but replied. "We will be down shortly." And with that he shut the door in the guys face. He turned around and saw me on the floor, my clothes crinkled, my hair messy, my cheeks flushed, my lips swollen, and slightly panting. His eyes turned even darker as he took me in. He stalked over and slowly lowered himself down. He slowly picked me up, like I was made of glass. He again looked like he was fighting an internal battle. I bit my lip nervously and he tensed at that.

        "If you do not stop that I will have no choise but to throw you against that wall again and finish what I started." He said in a low growl. His eyes were now almost black. I shivered in desire. I slowly lit my lip out of my mouth and he swallowed loudly, his eyes flashing, his jaw tense. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. As we walked down the stairs I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to calm it again. I straightened my clothes again, too. I saw two large, oke doors and got nervous. Tier opened the doors and we walked in.

*********

Please please PLEASE don't hate me! I've been really stressed about school and the end of summer and I haven't had much time to write! I'll be writing alot more, but I might have some trouble trying  to work it in with my school work! 

Sorry again! And I hope you enjoyed that hot makeout scene *wink wink*.

Until next time!

xoxo,

GiGi <333