Part Five

Part Five

    When school ended, I ran home quickly. I didn't want a repeat of last night. I turned the corner and saw the house come into view. Bolting through the front door, and I went into the kitchen and pulled out the supplies for dinner. 

     I heard the door slam open. Oh God. He's home early. The door was slammed shut and it shook the whole house. I started cooking faster, cutting a lemon in slices. I heard a figure come into the kitchen. Before I had time to react, Marv grabbed my hair and thrust me into the wooden table. My head hit the wood painfully and I let out a whimper as I fell to the floor.

     ( Warning: Abuse scene might be disturbing for younger readers.)

     I looked up and saw Marv standing above me, his features screaming rage. His eyes were full of discust and his lips were pulled back in an ugly sneer. He walked towards me like a cougar after an injured doe. His face was red and I could smell the liquor on him.

     "You!" He screamed. "You! It's all of YOUR damn fault!" I shrinked away, cowering against the wall. He pulled out that horrid leather belt. My eyes grew wider and I looked at him in pure horror. He seemed pleased by my reaction and came closer.

     "Bitch when I is done with you, you ain't gon' be able to walk." He threatened. 

     He dragged me by my hair to the middle of the kitched. He ripped off my shirt and whipped my already battered torso. I was so red I couldn't see any pale skin. I begged him to stop, but he ignored my pleas for mercy.

     Next, he took his grossly long nails and raked them over my raw skin. I screamed in pain, but that seemed to fuel him more. I was bleeding profusely now. He started whipping my flesh again and I screamed.

     I was sobbing and bloody, but he wasn't done. He choked me until I saw black dots in my vision. If I could have screamed I would have. He saw the lemon and the knife I had been using to cut it. He smiled evilly at me. He grabbed the knife and took my arm. He drew long, deep cuts into my arms. The lemon juice on the knife made it so much worse. 

     He did the same to my legs, and by the time he finished, my jeans were in tatters. Then he took the lemon and squeezed the juice on th my arms and legs. I screamed as the juice burned in the cuts. 

     Lastly, he started kicking me. He kicked and punched and bit me. My whole body was aflame in pain. It was a wonder I was still conscience. He spat on me and went to his room. I lay in the pools of my blood for a while, on the verge of loosing consciencness. 

     I knew that if I stayed he would come back and inflict hell on me once more. I crawled out of the kitchen and to the back door. I grasped the handle and and stood. Opening the door, I ran into the woods. I ran for what seemed like years, tripping repeatedly. My endurance wavered and I fell hard.

     Unable to take anymore, I fell into blissful nothing...

*******************

Sorry, I know, I'm horrible! I was thinking of maybe putting the next part in Tier's POV. Thoughts?

Please comment and give any advice you can.

xoxo,

GiGi <333