Part Nineteen

Part Nineteen

      Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! I have a wolf? What? Was that a dream? It had to be. No way I could be... Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Hol-

     'Silence!' Senta said. 'Yes, I am now your wolf. We have been given an incredible gift. I am pleased, though slightly annoyed with this incessant cursing.'

     'Will you always be... present?' I tried. I heard a rumbling chuckle. 'Of course.' Was her answer. I face palmed. Great, never alone.

     I heard a gasp. 'I am offended!' She said. My eyes widened. Shit, she heard that! Uhhh! 'Sorry!' I said back.

     'I will ignore it for now. First, I want to visit our mates.' She said. I sighed.

     'Fine, but I have to shower and get our pup ready.' I said. She squealed. 'I am thrilled to have a pup! What is his name?' She said.

     'His name is Cameron.' I said. 'I'll wake him up and we can wash him up.' I said. She agreed.

     I shook his shoulder gently. "Cameron. Sweetheart, wake up." I said.

     He let out a small grumble, but once he saw me he smiled. "Good morning Mama." He said. Senta let out a small 'aww'. 'I love him!' She screamed in my head. I smiled.

     "Honey, we need to get up and bathe." I said. He sighed. "Ok!"

     He bounced up and headed to the bathroom. I followed him in and I helped him clean up. I was relieved to see a set out clothed laid out for him. A 'Cars' t-shirt and jeans with red tennis shoes layed out and I put him in them. I sent him downstairs to get breakfast.

     Then, I showered. Halfway through, I started to get some commentary. 'My!' Senta said. 'I am pleased with our build. Our mate must be one lucky wolf.' She said. I giggled and we got out.

     I dressed in a black tank top and light jean shorts, with gladiator sandals. I brushed a swipe of mascara on my lashes, and clear gloss on my lips. Then I headed downstairs. All my senses are enhanced now and I could smell something delicious in the kitchen. I bolted down and saw my beautiful mate, shirtless, making omelets. I growl of appreciation escaped my lips and Senta was howling in my head.

     'I want him. NOW!' She yelled at me. Suddenly, a familiar pain swept through me, and heat grew in between my legs. It ended quickly, but I was left with a hunger, but not for food. Senta grabbed control of me and we were beside our mate in an instant. He looked at us before taking a whiff of the air. His eyes darkened and I know Tier was not present any more.

     "Hello Baldur." My voice purred.

     "Hello Mate." He said. "May I ask what has happened?" 

     Senta was in full control, and I could not take it, even if I had wanted to. "Well, my sexy mate, Two things have occurred." She said.

       Flicking one finger up, she said. "I am back in Heat and two."  Holding up another finger. "The Moon Goddess had blessed both Lacey and I. I am her wolf, Senta." She said. Well, more like purred.

     He seemed shocked, but it snapped back to lust. He prowled towards us in a sexy, animal way. Senta let out a small growl in want. Our back hit a wall and Tier/Baldur returned it with a snarl.

Senta's POV (Lacey's wolf)  *** GETS GRAPHIC!!! WARNING! Girls, prepare for damp panties! lol***

     My human back hit the wall as my mate stalked towards me. I liked this. I liked it alot. And Baldur. Oh sweet Goddess, he was incredible. He reached us and placed his hands beside my head. He slowly, almost teasingly, leaned in and took my scent. The uncomfortable Heat between my legs grew and lust invaded my every sense.

      "I will not ask right now, but later there will be questions." He said. I nodded, because if I had opened my mouth, a moan would have come out. Then, he picked me up bridal style and ran to his room. He put me on the bed before closing the door and locking it. He looked at me for half a second before he was atop of me. His lips crashed onto mine and pure instinct took over. 

     Our tongues collided in passion and fought for dominance. After a while, I submitted and he growled. Oh, he liked that. I made a mental note and continued to suck on his lips, nipping and tugging. I let out a small bark as he tugged lightly at my pants, asking permission. I nodded and he pulled them off of me. He purred at the sight of my humans under dressings. Black and lacy ((A/N lol, lacy. Oh the irony! NOW back to the story!)) panties on my smooth legs.

      He ripped them off, without hesitation. He almost lost it then. I looked down and was pleasantly surprised and shocked at what I saw. My southern region was smooth. Bare. And my mate LOVED it. I suddenly felt wetness and gasped in embarrassment. I could see Baldur almost shift of spot. In a blink, he had lowered his head.

     "What- what are you doing?" I managed. He didn't answer me in words. He had lowered his head all the way, becoming face to face with my lower parts. His tongue licked slowly up my wetness. I jerked on the bed and panted. Oh Goddess, that was good!!! He did it again and I let out a moan.

     Then he slipped that sinful tongue in me. I bucked my hips and he did something fucking extradinary. He put a finger in me. I gasped in pleasure as he pumped slowly.

     "More!" I yelled at him. He happily obliged and slipped a second finger in, pumping faster. It wasn't enough.

     "More! Goddess, I need more!" I screeched. He looked at me hesitantly. I growled. "Now or I will find another male to satisfy me!" I threatened. He growled, putting a third finger in me. I gasped and shook in pleasure.

     "You will do no such thing!" He yelled. He pumped his fingers faster and harder and deeper. I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure. I screamed his name over and over again.

     I reached my climax and raw pleasure passed through me. I slumped back and panted. I was not satisfied, but my human was exhausted. I vowed to get more soon as we drifted into sleep.

********************

Don't say I didn't warn you! Don't hate me it you have to change your panties either! Lol, hope you enjoyed!

As always, please comment and tell me what you think!

xoxo,

GiGi <333