Part Twenty One

~not edited~

     Part Twenty One ~ Lacey's POV

    Tier and I walked downstairs and were greeted by... 200 people in the kitchen?! Wow. They all ceased their conversations and looked at me. Yup, never going to get used to the looks of awe. I saw the boys (Maks, Dimirty, and Dominic) and smiled at them. Maks and Dominic came over with swaggering strides while Dimitri shyly followed.

     "Hey boys!" I said.  

      "Princess." They said, bowing. 

       I rolled my eyes. "None of that now. Call me Lacey." They smiled and suddenly I heard a squeal. I looked and saw Mutter coming at me. She gave me a huge hug and a ginormous smile. 

"Um hello to you too?" I said. She just hugged tighter. I smiled and we finally parted. I looked at the.. pack. Something was off... Anger washed through me and I spun around, searching.

     "Where is my pup?" I said slowly and ominously. 'WHO HAS TAKEN MY PUP?!?!?!?'  Senta roared throughout my skull. My sudden mood change was noticed by the whole pack and they honestly looked scared.

     No one had answered my question, and that just pissed me off more. I was starting to feel weird. Pain flashed through my body and I screamed out. What's happening?! Am I dying? My sences were becoming more and more enhanced. I was sinking closer to the floor. And Senta had taken control.

     We heard someone in the backround scream. "She's changing!" And we knew what was happening. Just as a flash white hot agony erupted up my spine and Senta overpowered me.

Senta's (Lacey's wolf) POV

     I Knew we had finally changed. All it had needed was to become overcome by a powerful emotion, and the anger from not having our pup triggered the change. Now, in my true form, I went to look for Cameron.

     Jumping over the pack, I landed on the floor and put my nose to the ground. I sniffed around until I caught his scent and ran after it. Tier was running after me, but I didn't care. I bolted out the door and followed the scent of warm milk and honey, the smell of my pup. It led to a building that smelled of disinfectant and I charged at the doors. They broke on impact and I went into the building. The smell of pups was everywhere. What was this? Some labratory or something? What are they doing to my baby?

     Still following the scent, I scaned my surroundings. Hmm, it seemed like some kind of hospital. Nurses and doctors looked at me in a shocked way, but not disbelievingly. They are all werewolves. I ignored their blatent stares adnd finally came to a door with my pup's scent coming from it.

     I burst through the door and was shocked to see what I did...

**********************------------------------------******************------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOORRY!

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE! I know I havent uploaded for months! BUT I DON"T DESREVE TO DIEEEE!

I'll upload more, but they may be shorter parts! But it' still something, right? Don't hate me please :'( I love you guys soooo much!

So so so so so so so so so so so sorry!

xoxo

~Me, the  horrible person :((((((