Part Thirteen

Part Thirteen   ***Scenes gets pretty hot. Just a warning.***

     Right now I don't care if I'm in heat, I want Tier! I ignored him and jumped to my feet. I grabbed his neck and smashed his lips to mine. I felt in control. Running my tongue along him bottom lip, I asked for access. He didn't give it so I put my hand high on the top of his thigh, close to his, erm, area. He gasped and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. I fought for dominance, but lost. He growled and grabbed my hips bringing them to his. No space was between us. We were tight against each other. 

     I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs aroung his waist. I wanted this so bad! Moving my mouth down his neck, I calwed at his back. He grunted and moaned at that. I lached my mouth onto a sensitive patch of skin on his neck. I bit lightly and he grunted slightly. I bit down harder, sucking and pulling the skin. I barely noticed my back hit a wall.

     I bit down more, piercing skin. He half yelled half moaned something in German. I sank my teeth in even more and he jerked his hips against mine. His 'area' grazed mine and I was filled with a wonderful sensation. I let go of his neck with my teeth, and started to suck on the bite marks. Tier was now spewing out a lot of German. I pulled back slightly to see his neck. He had two, red crest marks on the side of his throat. For some reason, this made me filled with happiness. 

     A knock at the door snapped us out of our lustful state. Well, it snapped Tier out of his. I was still needy and hot. I wanted to kill whoever was at the door and then kiss every inch of Tier's skin. Tier set me gently on the bed and stomped over to the door throwing it open. 

     "Maks if it is unimportant, so help me God, I will rip your hands off." Tier snarled.

      Maks looked like he was about to say something when he sniffed the air. His eyes grew wide and he looked at me. He noticed something on my mouth and his eyes grew wider. I wiped my hand on my mouth and saw Tier's blood. Maks did too and then looked at Tier's neck. He looked like his eyes were going to roll out of his head. I got annoyed when he kept silent.

     "Maks! You were saying?" I asked. He shook his head slightly.

     "Um, Alpha Female said to come down for lunch, but considering Alpha Princess' situation I'm pretty sure we can have it brought up." He said. Tier nodded.

     "Lacey, I'll go get us lunch. Stay right here until I get back." He said. I nodded. He left and headed down stairs.

***

     Tem minutes later he still hadn't come back, and I was hungry, hot, and frustrated. I opened the door to go look for Tier. I walked down the stairs and looked for him. I saw a bunch of guys my age coming in through the patio doors. They all stopped when they saw me. 

     "Any of you seen Tier?" I asked desperately. They all shook their heads 'no'. 

      "Luna?"  One of them asked. 

     "Yes?" I said, growing impatient.

       "Maybe you should head back to your room." He said.

     I frowned. "Why?" 

       They all looked at each other. "Um well, 'cause a female in heat is open season for un-mated males. We are all mated so we are no threat, but some un-mated are coming soon and we don't want you in troub-" He was cut off by more guys my age coming through the doors. As soon as they saw me they sniffed and looked at me hungrily. They all let out low growls, making me shiver slightly.

      Before anyone could move, Tier came bursting through. He looked pissed.

      "ALL UNMATED MALES OUT OF THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!" He screamed. They all rushed out, but not before giving me lustful glances.

      He looked at the mated males and spoke more calmly. "Please give me time with my mate." He said. They all left too. I looked at Tier, who still looked pissed. Sweet Jesus, he looked so sexy when he mad. I was getting even more aroused. 

     I ran at him and tackled him to the ground. He was surprised, but wasn't hurt. I put my mouth on  my bite mark on his neck and attacked viciously. He was letting out growls, snarls, moans, groans, whimpers, and pants. I loved every second of it.

      I brought my mouth to his. The fireworks grew and the kiss was perfect. Our tongues danced and we were making out passionately. Before I could do more though, he tore himself from me.

     He looked me in the eyes. "We ...pant... can't yet. ...pant... This is ...pant... just the heat... pant ..." He barely got out.

     "Fine. But I will make this painful. I will make you beg for me, heat or not. I will make this as hard for you as possible." I said evily. I hopped of him and skipped out, leaving him on the floor panting.

*****************************

Please, if you haven't checked out 'Princess of the Elves' I would love if you did! I'm working on it along with AYG, so I hope to get more readers for it!

Please commet!

xoxo,

GiGi <333